News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Single?

Started by JrDude, April 07, 2016, 01:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

So you guys are all apparently too busy to be here. So is your time being used wisely, or have you been single this whole time?
I'm going to guess you're single, because you're a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser.
If you are dating/making babies with someone, how long have you been a thing?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

My girlfriend died some years ago by a drunk driver. I haven't felt the need to be with anyone since.

Custom

Quote from: JrDude on April 07, 2016, 01:17:48 AM
So you guys are all apparently too busy to be here. So is your time being used wisely, or have you been single this whole time?
I'm going to guess you're single, because you're a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser.
If you are dating/making babies with someone, how long have you been a thing?

I've been in a relationship for 5 years. Most of my time goes into drumming and work. In my spare time I usually only see her on the weekends and we usually hike together when she is here. I always work weekends, which sucks.

Quote from: Super on April 07, 2016, 01:51:25 AM
My girlfriend died some years ago by a drunk driver. I haven't felt the need to be with anyone since.

I'm sorry. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

jnfs2014

The Seventh

Married.  Currently working, my own place, projects, etc.

Not bad.

...intercourse .  Ouch.

My mum died almost a year ago.
meh

Zero

Been in a relationship for 7 years and engaged for 5 of those years. When we find time for each other we go hiking or work on our property(we've taken up gardening) and we play vidya from time to time. Currently playing through Pokemon Red/Blue together, battling each other after every gym and trading when we feel like it.

We work opposite of each other so I actually have free time to come here I just choose to play vidya or do other things. Never really felt too much like a part of this place anyway, so I barely check in. Maybe I'll swing by more often this month.

That is some poop, friend. Really sorry to hear that. Hope you find some peace.

viewtifulboy

Me and mine have been together for about one and a half years.  She struggles with extreme depression and we haven't met in person, but she's still the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met in my life.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on April 30, 2016, 10:11:48 PM
Me and mine have been together for about one and a half years.  She struggles with extreme depression and we haven't met in person, but she's still the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met in my life.
hook me up bro
whatever

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on April 17, 2016, 12:48:30 PM
Currently playing through Pokemon Red/Blue together, battling each other after every gym and trading when we feel like it.
That's a freaking cute idea.

I'd probably be gardening too if I had my own property and not an apartment.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on June 04, 2016, 11:56:49 AM
That's a freaking cute idea.

I'd probably be gardening too if I had my own property and not an apartment.

I really recommend it. Instead of laying down and watching tv or something after my workout, I usually go tend to the garden. It's relaxing and she's better at it than I am, but I haven't killed anything yet so that's a good sign.