Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"Well...Hmm....I ummm....I don't know what you mean really."

Spongebob does not approve

Light

"What I mean, is," Kyle started, scratching the back of his head, "what do you want to do in your life as a trainer, why you're trying to be a champion, et cetera. Basically, your life story."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

"Oh, well really. I just wanted to have a pokemon, but I guess I also want to be a gym elader like my dad someday."

Light

Kyle nodded slightly, jotting down something in his notebook. "Interesting. Is that all? Which gym does your dad lead?"

Fell

"Well, he DID lead the one in the place with the 8th gym in Sinnoh? I can't remember the name..." Martin shuffled his feet. "Well, he dissapeared one day."

Light

"Ah, the gym in Sunyshore?" Kyle said, more as a statement than a question. "One of the final obstacles between trainers and the Pokemon League. Are you going to look for him?"

Fell

"I don't know. The police couldn't find him, maybe I could look for him....But the chances are bleak. He's been missing for years...."

Eizweir

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 24, 2008, 05:40:32 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 04:48:49 PM
((One; You forgot to mark your post as OOC.

Two; It's an RP. People can do (almost) whatever they want. No one controls another person.))

OoC// Yes. If you want to set up a plot twist, you can PM me. If someone doesn't do what you want them to, do not complain.

OoC// OK, I'll remember that next time

IC//  Marth silently watched the batlle that took place while in the Pokemon Center.  Suddenly, one of his Pokeball opened and Bagon popped out.
   "Did you see that Bagon?  I wish I had friends like that, but everyone seems to avoid me."  Bagon got angry after that last comment.  "You don't hate me?  Good."
  Marth sees one of the boys from earlier walk into the Pokemon Center.  Theres a valid example right there.  Marth frowned and got up to leave.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

Kyle frowned. "So, you're giving up, just like that?"

Joeofmars

"I'm back guys!" Boogie said, returning from the Pokemon Center. "Should we go to Oreburgh now?"

Light

Kyle turned to Boogie, not waiting for a response from Martin. "Sure, as long as you're ready." He said.

Fell

Martin thought about what Kyle had said.

Give up? I mean...No but......gah.......

Eizweir

OoC// You guys are avoiding me, I'm right there and we haven't interacted :P

IC//  Marth looked at the group of boys, and sighed.  He kept going towards the cave.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Eizweir

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 30, 2008, 04:31:29 PM
OoC// You guys are avoiding me, I'm right there and we haven't interacted :P

IC//  Marth looked at the group of boys, and sighed.  He kept going towards the cave.
OoC// Did I do something wrong?