News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

A Wifi Idea That Will Never Be

Started by JrDude, June 30, 2009, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Ever since I was a kid and was into GBC Silver (before I even knew of Wifi), I've always wanted this to be included in the game somehow: The ability to meet a friend within the game. By that I mean, just walking around somewhere, let's just say Goldenrod City, and you're friend is in Goldenrod too, so you're able to walk around and see him walk around as well, you're able to talk to him and maybe battle him if you want. I didn't explain that very well, but you get the point, yes?
Don't you think that would be kinda cool?
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Double Battle, 2 player wifi game would be win.

So_So_Man

JrDude

Quote from: So_So_Man on June 30, 2009, 07:13:36 PM
you mean like a pokemon mmo?
Something like that, my idea was more pointing towards you only being able to see your friends (friend list), and only if you wanted to (like maybe you have to turn it on/off in the Pok?mon Center or something).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

I've always wanted the same thing with the portable Mario Tennis/Golfs and Animal Crossing.  It'll never happen :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Friendly Hostile

jnfs2014

I think he means Silver on his GBA.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Currently, D/P/Pt do something somewhat like that only in the Underground over Local Wireless. But yeah, that would be nice to have in the normal overworld.