News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

When did this place become so quiet?

Started by Tupin, July 25, 2012, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

There used to be tons of posts every single day for like three or four years, then we tapered off into nothing. It's gotten bad over the past two months. One, maybe two posts a day.

How many people who post here also posted on the old Nintendo-run Nsider? I think most of them are gone. Hard to believe it's been almost five years, huh?

Just so this thread actually generates discussion, what can you cook well? I make desserts and pasta pretty easily, but I usually try to keep an eye out for anything that looks interesting to try. My Scotch Eggs, however, did not turn out so well.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

zephilicious

I still lurk all the time, but there's nothing to post on and if i want to start a discussion i'm not going to do it here when i can get more replies anywhere else.

and now lets assume that everyone else thinks the same way and boom. there's your answer.
~~ <3

chaosgear

Silverhawk79

I think the way this place was run for a while really mad people off, what with Vaatix and Genius and such. I don't know if there's a method to get people back that would actually work.
Also, I make a mean steak with sauteed mushrooms that would make your mouth orgasm.

Flying Chickens

Well, it seems to me that this Old Man is destined to never catch another Marlin.

jnfs2014

I've here since about a month after it opened, Nsider for about fifty days.

Nothing to post about, and no one wants to participate in a Werewolf.

Tupin

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 27, 2012, 10:45:18 PM
I think the way this place was run for a while really mad people off, what with Vaatix and Genius and such. I don't know if there's a method to get people back that would actually work.
Also, I make a mean steak with sauteed mushrooms that would make your mouth orgasm.
Did they really scare away that many people? Sometimes I seem like I'm the only one who makes threads, or at least ones people respond to a lot.

Nice to see Silver actually read the whole post.

ThePowerOfOne

I don't post 'cause there's never usually anything to post in. Even if somebody does post nobody really replies, so it's kinda pointless.

I can cook quite a lot of foods, actually. I took cooking classes in school just so if I had someone stay the night or come for dinner I could cook for them. My favorite, and what I think I'm best at, is making breakfast. I love making pancakes because you can put basically anything on/in them. Blueberry chocolate chip pancakes with a splash of vanilla almond milk in the batter is delicious.

The Seventh

I left because there was nothing to discuss.  Simple.  I came back here, in fact, mostly out of curiosity.

As for food...hand me a recipe and I can usually make it :V

Watch as my return causes poop to happen :V
meh

Tupin

Quote from: The Seventh on July 28, 2012, 09:43:33 PM
I left because there was nothing to discuss.  Simple.  I came back here, in fact, mostly out of curiosity.

As for food...hand me a recipe and I can usually make it :V

Watch as my return causes poop to happen :V
You seem familiar, but with people changing their names all the time it gets confusing.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on July 28, 2012, 10:33:45 PM
You seem familiar, but with people changing their names all the time it gets confusing.

He's Red.

Tupin

Quote from: Z on July 28, 2012, 10:43:17 PM
He's Red.
Ah yes. I vaguely remember him. Don't we have that AKA thing for people who change their names?

Tupin

There are threads from March, five months ago, on the front page. What happened, NSFCD?

Matt

Obviously the Snorkel thing intercourse ed the forum, but the poor choice in staff over the years, poop members, and merger attempts didn't help either. As for cooking, I can order Pizza using a magical device called a phone.

Tupin

Quote from: Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds on July 29, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
Obviously the Snorkel thing intercourse ed the forum, but the poor choice in staff over the years, poop members, and merger attempts didn't help either. As for cooking, I can order Pizza using a magical device called a phone.
Yeah, we probably could have made a bigger deal over the whole Snorkel thing. Was it NSider2 he sold the domain to?