News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Sound of Silence

Started by Dog Food, March 27, 2010, 06:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I might have posted something like this before, can't remember. Anyway, now that I don't have to come up with the choices and the cause and effects, it'll make this a lot easier to do. So, I'm reposting it. This is partially for you, TK, since you want five topics here.

You wake up to a blinding whiteness. You blink until your eyes finally adjust. All it is is white. Nothing but white. It looks as if you are floating in a space with no dimensions. You have absolutely no recollection of how you got there, or any memory of who you are.

"...This sucks..."

What do?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Thirdkoopa

I meant five topics on the vidja game boards but we can raise the standards higher ;)

>Try to search around
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

Dog Food

QuoteTry to search around

You look around, but there is nothing. As you move, you can feel the floor beneath you. You must be in some sort of white room, but the walls are not in sight. It is a strange place, indeed. Part of you fears venturing too far out into the nothingness. You don't really know how far this room goes on for. Or if it really is a room, at all.

Quotedo a barrel roll

You look around - no one and nothing. With a small smile, you do a barrel roll. "Sweet," you say afterwards. "I had a sudden urge to do that." But as you sit on the cold, white ground the emptiness consumes you and you frown. The boredom sinks in.

What now?

The Riddler

Night the Lucario

>Try to remember what I did last night.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Dog Food

Quote>Check Pockets.
You're wearing a heavy brown coat with rather large pockets and decide to slip your hands into them and rummage around. You pull out:

- Three bronze keys on a large, circular, silver keychain
- An old, battered silver cellphone with a large crack on the external screen.
- A perfectly good iPod.
- A small, silver gun.

"Killing is a crime," you say, fingering the gun. Does this make you a killer?

You are also wearing jeans. A quick check in those pockets revealed:
- Crumpled up cash. You didn't bother counting it.
- Two blue poker chips.
- A pack of cigarettes - Brand is Marlboro Light.

"Smoking is a filthy habit," you mutter, staring at the pack of cigarettes. Does this make you a filthy person?

There is also a watch on your wrist.

"Who am I?" you whisper.

Quote>Try to remember what I did last night.
With that last thought in your mind, you try to remember what you did last night. But nothing comes to mind. Instead, you get a headache from trying so hard.

Night the Lucario

>Pull information off of the cellphone. Contacts, my name, my age, what have you.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

A few commands here.

>Turn ipod on. Listen to tunes.
>Put Cigarette in mouth. Use gun to shoot tip and light it, be badass.
>Shoot into whiteness, to see distance.
>Shoot floor.
>Run out of ammo.

Dog Food

Quote>Pull information off of the cellphone. Contacts, my name, my age, what have you.
You open the cellphone and try to use it, but it appears to be off. After mashing the power button in frustration and still nothing happens, you realize it must be dead. Or worse, it's broken. Angrily, you chuck it as far as you can, forgetting that you are possibly in a room and a wall could be close by. Sure enough, about five feet from your position, the cellphone shatters against what must be a wall. Well, at least one good thing came out of your rage. You've found one of the walls of the room.

Quote>Check House
There is no house.

Quote>Turn ipod on. Listen to tunes.
You turn the iPod on, but it has nothing downloaded onto it and there is no wi-fi service to get onto YouTube. You must have bought the iPod recently and were never given a chance to upload things onto it.

Quote>Put Cigarette in mouth. Use gun to shoot tip and light it, be badass.
You open up the Marlboro Light pack. The entire thing is full. You take one of the cigarettes out and put it in your mouth. You take the gun and aim it tentatively, then shoot. Fire comes out of the gun. And then you realize the gun wasn't a gun. It was a lighter disguised as a gun. You chuckle as you blow the cigarette smoke out of your mouth.

Quote>Shoot floor.
You decide just for kicks, you'll shoot at the floor with your "gun". The fire engulfs the white ground, but otherwise nothing happens. It doesn't even leave a scorch mark.

Night the Lucario

>Avoid the temptation to play with the gun/lighter.
>Take a cigarette and use it to find where the wall blocks me off.

The Riddler

>Throw Keys in any other direction.

They can't break. So let's find some walls.

Dog Food

Quote>Avoid the temptation to play with the gun/lighter.
As hard as it is, you put the lighter away and vow not to use it unless you have it.

Quote>Take a cigarette and use it to find where the wall blocks me off.
You only have twenty-three cigarettes left. You use the cigarettes filling to mark your spot where you started, then move over to the wall and drag the nicotine along to find out that the wall is about ten feet wide.

Quote>Throw Keys in any other direction.
Using the same technique as with your cell phone (and now with the knowledge of the wall width), you are able to find out that you are completely enclosed by four walls. You are standing in the center, and each wall is about five feet away from you.

What now?

Thirdkoopa