News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Tripletags is dead iirc. The owner was stealing passwords or something stupid. But then again I'm too lazy to google the site to see if it exists.

Backloggery would be great if it actually let you add more than one game at a time.

and Mygamercard.net has been dead for a while because the owner was tired of dealing with the tens of thousands of people that didn't understand how the data collection worked and was constantly blamed for data being reset when it was all Microsoft's doing. Can't say if there was a way of fixing the issues, though. I talked with him personally and he seemed to be pretty intent on ignoring my problems with the site, lol.

Anyway, finished inFamous. 100%. Woo. Decided I'll wait on finishing Lost Odyssey to play OoT 3D.

Tahrann

Quote from: Bearissoslow on June 19, 2011, 12:28:58 AM
i'm so very mad right now you vaginaninny

Shameless post +1 to make it look like I care.

On topic: Not playing too much else mostly because nothing else has sparked my interest as of yet. Might play Reach again when I can hang out with my little brothers again.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Matt

Quote from: Tahrann on June 19, 2011, 01:06:13 AM
Shameless post +1 to make it look like I care.

OH NO, NOT A +1 POST. Nobody gives a poop about post count here sonny, except for Mack of course.. ヽ(ยดー`)ノ

Matt

OH NO, NOT A SHAMELESS DOUBLE POST. Anyways, I have just finished Duke Nukem Forever, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and L.A. Noire of which all three had pretty what the intercourse  endings. Considering there aren't going to be any decent game releases for awhile, I will be switching off between Halo's and Gears of War's multiplayer. Call Of Duty is turning into a poopty series, especially with Treyarch patching guns are clearly don't need patching.

Super

Quote from: Matt on June 20, 2011, 08:44:21 PM
OH NO, NOT A SHAMELESS DOUBLE POST. Anyways, I have just finished Duke Nukem Forever, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and L.A. Noire of which all three had pretty what the intercourse  endings. Considering there aren't going to be any decent game releases for awhile, I will be switching off between Halo's and Gears of War's multiplayer. Call Of Duty is turning into a poopty series, especially with Gayarch patching guns are clearly don't need patching.
Fixed.