News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Sky, you should do a review on Shh-Mom when you're done.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Barbaloot on December 01, 2010, 12:53:52 PM
Sky, you should do a review on Shh-Mom when you're done.
If no one else is going to do a review on it, then I'd go for it.

Dog Food

Wii Fit/Sports. It's the holidays and my family like to play these games when we all get together.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on December 21, 2010, 07:02:51 PM
Wii Fit/Sports. It's the holidays and my family like to play these games when we all get together.
Heh, your family's like those ones you always see in those commercials? If you haven't seen them I can't describe it. Just picture an entire family gathering around the Wii all afternoon.

Wish my family could be more like that :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on December 22, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
Heh, your family's like those ones you always see in those commercials? If you haven't seen them I can't describe it. Just picture an entire family gathering around the Wii all afternoon.

Wish my family could be more like that :/
You mean like this?

Oh, and I'm playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Mother 3, Pokemon HeartGold, and Phantom Brave: We Meet Again.

Kayo

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on December 22, 2010, 01:19:03 PM
You mean like this?

Oh, and I'm playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Mother 3, Pokemon HeartGold, and Phantom Brave: We Meet Again.
These commercials exactly. Well, the one that came to my mind was the one where it's christmas and some grandparents walk into the front door and immediately say "WHERE'S THE WII?"
And it shows them all competitively playing Mario Kart for the remainder of the commercial. Uhh... here, found it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

GC version of Twilight Princess.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: KJ on December 21, 2010, 07:02:51 PM

you disgust me

Pokemon: Diamond. I feel like I didn't give 4th gen enough of a chance. I've been only using 4th gen Pokemon. Too bad all of those pokemon intercourse ing suck. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Black Mage on January 19, 2011, 03:29:11 PM
you disgust me

Pokemon: Diamond. I feel like I didn't give 4th gen enough of a chance. I've been only using 4th gen Pokemon. Too bad all of those pokemon intercourse ing suck. :(
IMO, the only reason I disliked 4th gen so much was the pokemon. I really don't think the DPPt are all that bad.

Playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl today, for the first time in a while. Also Pokémon SoulSilver.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

I have finished WindWaker and have started playing Majora's Mask.

Also, Epic Mickey

dawnwolfNxhoj

actually sky, i was asking about the zelda games. but it's good that i know a bit about epic mickey, thanks^~^
Back to the topic, I'm starting to play Persona 4 and have managed to beat pearl the 1st time now:)

Neerb

Trying to beat Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (which I borrowed from my friend) and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (I know the plot, I've beaten every other game in the series, and I've had it since it came out, but the card system makes the boss fights SO INFURIATING), but Kingdom Hearts Re:coded has been very distracting. Oh yeah, and most of my time is taken up by school.

David12

I'm playing brothers in arms again for the fun game play, but am seriously considering Dirt as my latest purchase, should be fun for my G25

Turok

I've been playing a lot lately, I'm going RPG crazy.

Fallout New Vegas, Final Fantasy XIII, The Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, aaaand Patapon 2.

I'm trying to squeeze in finishes on my backlog before I don't have free time.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]