News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Army

Started by nsider, November 05, 2007, 08:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsider

Story:
Right now there is a giant war going between Hyrule Castle, and Eluryh Castle. Hyrule is lead by Link, while Eluryh is lead by Ganondorf, and Vaati. You have to choose whether or not to join Hyrule or Eluryh.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. No magic (unless your the army Mage)
3. No Legend of Zelda character's that Nintendo made. (No Zelda)
4. You can only have one character

Character Format:
Name:
Job: (I have to aprove)
Weapon: (Sword, Bow, Axe etc...)
Bio:
Army:

Check 2nd post for jobs.

nsider

Jobs
Hyrule Jobs:
General: Chives
2nd General: Nsider
Captain:
Mage: Triforce Luigi
Soldier:
Soldier:
Soldier:
Eluryh Jobs:
General: Marluxia
2nd General:
Captain: 20fan
Mage:
Soldier:
Soldier:
Soldier:

I will not start until there are 2 general's on each Army.

nsider

My Char:
Name: Jice
Job: General
Weapon: Spear
Bio: Jice is an angry person. Certain things tick him off. There's only one way to his good side. Don't mess with him.
Army: Hyrule

nsider

Where is everyone! They should've been ready by now!

ooc:// this is the begining of the RP but I still need the General's otherwise you can't RP on this.

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Lux
Army:Hyrule
Job:Mage
Weapon:Bow, strengthened by magic.
Bio:A cold and self serving being, he possesses powerful magic. He is often lazy and sarcastic,though he is intelligent and an expert tactician and strategist. He only sided with Hyrule because he knows good always wins.

nsider

ooc:// with two Hyrule members I can start the Hyrule part.

ic://  *holds Spear up to Lux's head* it took you long enough. And don't try any of your magic hooey fooey!

Triforce_Luigi

"Hooey,fooey?" asked Lux, an eyebrow raised at the man.

nsider

I dont believe in magic. To me it's all smoke, and mirrors. Especially those who carry around bows saying that it's a magical bow! Either your a really good archer, or your lieing.

ooc:// see ya i gotta go

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/Bye.
Ic/Lux created a fireball in his hand. "Is that smoke and mirrors?" he asked coldly.

Transient Link

um ill join I guess..

Name: Jay
Army:(can I be ganondorfs army?)
Job:(can I be a general?)
weapon: sword
bio: A man who is cold and loves to kill. His allegences are strong to whoever he works for.

nsider

ic:// No matter what you do I will still say Smoke, and Mirrors. On a more important matter, there is a general on the Eluryh army that you need to look out for. His name is Jay he live's to kill look out for him, and you should be okay.

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, sir," he replied, stressing the sir part sarcastically.

nsider

I need you to prove to me that your magic is real. Fire at that target. *Points to target* It needs to hit directly the center, and explode, and be made of ice at the same time.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux did as he was told, causing it to happen as the man had wanted.

Daft Pink

Name: Chives
Job: General?
Weapon: Sword(And a bow, if you can have a second weapon)
Bio: Chives is a generally silent person, but he is really skilled at combat. He will use any chance he gets to kill an enemy. He can also be friendly at times, but he doesn't make friends much.
Army: Hyrule