News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 05:11:46 PM
"I wanted to test my strength..so I punched a tree," came Ryan's reply. "What about you?"

"I was practicing controlling fire and I lost control. Though I suppose you can't lose what you never had," replied Lux, glumly.

Joeofmars

Alexander bent down and stared at Mr.Jangles.

"You know the plan.Alexander whispered to him"Get the new releases."

The tiny monkey gave a nod and climbed the building and into a small hole in the side of the building.

gamemasterdevil

A knife was suddenly at the back of Alexander's neck, followed by a cracking voice, and a rather putrid smell...

"Tell me where he is..or this entire town will perish..."

---------------

"Aw, hey, you'll get it someday!" Ryan said with a smirk. Just then, the nurse came back to see a new face. "Oh, who do we have here?" She asked, handing Ryan his bandages, then turning to look at Lux.

Nodding a thank you, Ryan began to bandage his right hand.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

OoC//Sorry,I gotta go right now,but I will reply to that post in...about 30 minutes to an hour,k?Bye!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 05:23:41 PM
A knife was suddenly at the back of Alexander's neck, followed by a cracking voice, and a rather putrid smell...

"Tell me where he is..or this entire town will perish..."

---------------

"Aw, hey, you'll get it someday!" Ryan said with a smirk. Just then, the nurse came back to see a new face. "Oh, who do we have here?" She asked, handing Ryan his bandages, then turning to look at Lux.

Nodding a thank you, Ryan began to bandage his right hand.

"I hope so," said Lux. "Good luck with punching trees."
Seeing the nurse, he told her what happened and she went back again.

gamemasterdevil

Ryan finished wrapping the bandaging around his hand, flexing it, and then clenching it into a fist to test it. "After what happened, I don't think I'll be punching any trees anytime soon." Chuckling, he put his hand down.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

OoC//Ok,ok.I'm back.

"I have no clue what you are talking about."Alexander said without turning around.

And he didn't.He had no clue what the man was talking about.He didn't want to turn around for fear of being sliced.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 05:44:50 PM
Ryan finished wrapping the bandaging around his hand, flexing it, and then clenching it into a fist to test it. "After what happened, I don't think I'll be punching any trees anytime soon." Chuckling, he put his hand down.

"I would hope not after that." The nurse came back and gave him some burn ointment. He applied it and said "see ya around" and left.

gamemasterdevil

"..A pity you don't know..very well then..this town shall perish, and well will find him... I suggest you prepare yourself..." With a rather maniacal laugh, the voice disappeared with a dark flash of purple light...

Thump!..Thump!..Thump!

"Whoa.." Ryan turned to the exit It felt like the entire ground had just shaken. Quickly running out, he stopped beside Lux. "Hey, did you feel that?"

Joeofmars

The mysterious man disapeared.

That was to close.Alexander thought to himself.

There were screeches from above.Alexander looked up to see Mr.Jangles jump down with a large amount of books.The small monkey landed on Alexanders shoulder.They proceided to run out of the alley when the ground started to shake.Many people were looking around,and this gave Alexander the perfect moment to get back to his house.

gamemasterdevil

Some of the townspeople began to panic. Was it an earthquake? Were the gods angry with them? They wished they knew..and then it started up again, getting more powerful with each quake.

Screams and yells were now heard as the town was almost thrown into an entire panic...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 05:59:31 PM
"..A pity you don't know..very well then..this town shall perish, and well will find him... I suggest you prepare yourself..." With a rather maniacal laugh, the voice disappeared with a dark flash of purple light...

Thump!..Thump!..Thump!

"Whoa.." Ryan turned to the exit It felt like the entire ground had just shaken. Quickly running out, he stopped beside Lux. "Hey, did you feel that?"

"Yeah, what was that?"

gamemasterdevil

"I-I dunno, but it's getting stronger!" Ryan said, gritting his teeth, and looking to his right, where the sound was coming from. When he did, his eyes widened.

What seemed like a blanket of black and red was coming towards Burk...

Joeofmars

Alexander finally arrived in his house.He sat down on a couch.As he ploped down a cloud of dush shot out making him cough slightly.He took off his mask revealing his aging features.He was an old man who was on the run.He had other things on the mind,though.

Who was that man looking for?

gamemasterdevil

When everyone had turned to see the blanket, an eerie silence feel over the entirety of Burk..To them, this was Armageddon...

"We've gotta do something," Ryan whispered to Lux.