News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

TeamSpeak Server

Started by Super, July 16, 2008, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

We have recently obtained use of a private TeamSpeak server, thanks to our very own Wizard of the Abyss.

If you don't know what TeamSpeak is, it is a voice chat system primarily for gamers.

Here is the information necessary for connection (from the Wizard):

1. Download TeamSpeak client here
(It's available for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. Mac version is poopty.)

2. Connect with these settings:
Server address: 209.222.52.54:8424 
Password: narc1

Set yourself as anonymous until after you've registered.

Wizardorlan

Here's some more important information.

After connecting, you must be allowed to register by an admin. Once you are allowed to register, click on "Register with server" under the "self" tab.  Then you set your own user password and log in name. After being registered, you must switch the check from anonymous to registered on the connection screen.

Also, set your mics on Push to Talk. Go to Settings > Sound Input/Output Settings and select a button. For example, I have left ALT as the button that activates my mic. You have to hold the button down to talk, and let go when you are done. If left unchanged, it is very, very, annoying and we shall kick you.

That is all.
The eye that looks ahead to the safe course is closed forever.

Super

We have some special channels open for TF2, WoW, Halo, and Starcraft right now, and we can add more.

Also....
Put in your forum name when you register to the server or you will be banned.

Llama on Steroids

"You've been on your computer all weekend shouldn't you go outside and socialize with your friends?"
"I am socializing artard I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting xp with my party using TEAMSPEAK."

Super

Quote from: Lavamania on July 16, 2008, 11:52:45 PM
"You've been on your computer all weekend shouldn't you go outside and socialize with your friends?"
"I am socializing artard I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting xp with my party using TEAMSPEAK."

Love that episode. Get that so we can chat.

PsychoYoshi

my voice is like nails scraping down the blackboard

also i don't have a mic

also i like my power on irc

BOSSNIG

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on July 16, 2008, 11:55:09 PM
Quote from: Lavamania on July 16, 2008, 11:52:45 PM

Love that episode. Get that so we can chat.
So do I.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Wizardorlan

And it's down for some reason. Don't know whether or not it will be back. I shall get to the bottom of this.

Edit: Back up and running.
The eye that looks ahead to the safe course is closed forever.