News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

You know what makes me mad?

Started by Tupin, September 27, 2007, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

How some  young kids know the Disney Channel for Hannah Montana and That's So Raven. Same with Cartoon Network. I bet they have never seen an episode of Cartoon Cartoon of Fridays. The worst is Nick. What happened to All That, The Amanda Show, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Finders Keepers, Rugrats, Catdog, Ren and Stimpy, Kenan and Kel,and so many others? Boo at Zoey 101.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

phatyo

zoey thing REALLY SUCKS ! All the shows are gone because lets see us who where young watch it :o but guess what we grew and they need to put new stuff for the new kids :o makes sens no?

BOSSNIG

I love Cartoon Cartoon fridays, I reccomend Boomerang, some of the shows are good classics, others arent so much. Agreed though, I barely watch TV now.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kingoftherings

Hannah Montana is epic win!   >:(

JOSEGRANADOS95

apparently u dont have nicktoons network or the nick gas channel, they show old nick shows on nicktoons network, on nick gas they show old shows like legends of hidden temple
Why didn't Mario cross the road?

Because he used a warp pipe instead :P

NGAMER9

Edit in Invader Zim before I attack you with my guitar.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

phatyo

Húrin

Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 27, 2007, 08:05:02 PM

Bah, Invader Zim was overrated.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 05:44:17 PM
I love Cartoon Cartoon fridays, I reccomend Boomerang, some of the shows are good classics, others arent so much. Agreed though, I barely watch TV now.

Same. If anything, I watch my Futurama/Family Guy DVDs most :P and the occasional DVD.

NGAMER9

Quote from: Húrin on September 27, 2007, 08:05:54 PM

You are overrated :| Zim pwns all.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Húrin

Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 27, 2007, 08:07:53 PM
Quote from: Húrin on September 27, 2007, 08:05:54 PM

You are overrated :| Zim pwns all.

Your face is overrated.

OOH BURN!

Psycho_Ivan

I really dont watch much TV... But yeah, those networks are going STALE.

Unlocked_Memories

Bleh... I stay away from those channels now. It's mostly all crap..

Mystic

What's sad about kids is they don't know the difference between anime and cartoons  :| :robotindifferent: