News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hmmm...wonder how many former NSiders noticed this?

Started by LinkA, September 27, 2007, 04:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkA

In the new Nintendo Power (not to blam them for this event that they could not have been notified of yet), it, of course, continues to promote the now-deleted forums.  YAY FOR PEOPLE GOING TO POST REVIEWS AND THEN REALIZING THERE'S NOTHING THERE ANYMORE.

FunPika4

Quote from: LinkA on September 27, 2007, 04:36:57 PM
In the new Nintendo Power (not to blam them for this event that they could not have been notified of yet), it, of course, continues to promote the now-deleted forums.  YAY FOR PEOPLE GOING TO POST REVIEWS AND THEN REALIZING THERE'S NOTHING THERE ANYMORE.
I bet they published the issue BEFORE NSider closed. I guess even the writers were left in the dark about NSider's doom.

LinkA

Quote from: FunPika4 on September 27, 2007, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: LinkA on September 27, 2007, 04:36:57 PM
I bet they published the issue BEFORE NSider closed. I guess even the writers were left in the dark about NSider's doom.
Dat's wat der parentheses are for.  :P

phatyo

ERRORCODE

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Silverhawk79

I bet lots of people are going to the forums to register, and they're like "OMG WTF HAPPENED AAAAAAA :("