News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

So, I'm going to be in Seattle this weekend...

Started by TheKoopaBros., September 26, 2007, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 10:31:21 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 26, 2007, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 07:44:41 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 26, 2007, 07:42:54 PM
Anyways, this weekend me and my family were going to head down there to see a Mariners game and see a concert (Jethro Tull).

The point I'm getting to is are there any events going on/anything else you guys reccomend (restraunts, shops, anything)?

With the Canadian dollar nearly on par with the US dollar I can afford to buy stuff. :D

Hmm, I don't know anything.

But please takes lot's of pictures to show "us".

And pick me out a souvenir!  :P

I'll definitely take some photos. Its one of my major hobbies anyways. I could take a photo, then make it out like a postcard, upload it then send it to you...maybe. :P

Yeah, do it!
It would seriously be a nice gift!
^_^

Perhaps. You just have to remind. I forget stuff like that a lot. :P

@ Ridley:

Yeah, I can agree with that. My parents are bigger fans of his music than myself but I don't mind and like the general sound of the band. I should enjoy it. ^_^

@ Omega Pirate:

Yeah, I have. This isn't the first time I've been to Seattle I've already been down there once this year. I'm sure that I'll take some photos of the Space Needle while I'm down there, though.

@ Exist:

Oooo...Good idea. I personally don't care for legendaries but I know a lot of people do. Yay for bragging/trading rights. :D

Bob-ombs

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Bob-ombs on September 27, 2007, 09:36:38 AM
get me a signed Ichiro ball.  k?

=P

Maybe...

I doubt one would get hit anywhere near where I'm sitting. They always seem to get hit directly opposite where I am. :P

Shadow1000

...Jethro Tull's coming to town? And I wasn't aware? Shows how much I pay attention. . .

Anyway: when you're downtown, be sure to eat at the Metropolitan. It's a bit pricey but their steaks are to die for. I've tried to make it a habit to make it there once a month.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Shadow1000 on September 27, 2007, 03:27:23 PM
...Jethro Tull's coming to town? And I wasn't aware? Shows how much I pay attention. . .

Anyway: when you're downtown, be sure to eat at the Metropolitan. It's a bit pricey but their steaks are to die for. I've tried to make it a habit to make it there once a month.

I only knew of it because my Dad likes their music so much. XD Still its kind of funny that I was aware of it to begin with.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be sure to tell my parents about it.

Bob-ombs

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 27, 2007, 03:17:47 PM
Quote from: Bob-ombs on September 27, 2007, 09:36:38 AM
get me a signed Ichiro ball.  k?

=P

Maybe...

I doubt one would get hit anywhere near where I'm sitting. They always seem to get hit directly opposite where I am. :P
same here. or just too many rows above me. xD

anyway, have fun. =D

BOSSNIG

My uncle lived there for 5 years, hes coming over Saturday, ill ask him.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 05:42:48 PM
My uncle lived there for 5 years, hes coming over Saturday, ill ask him.

Sure. Just don't feel as if you have to do it. Thanks. :)