News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So, I'm going to be in Seattle this weekend...

Started by TheKoopaBros., September 26, 2007, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Anyways, this weekend me and my family were going to head down there to see a Mariners game and see a concert (Jethro Tull).

The point I'm getting to is are there any events going on/anything else you guys reccomend (restraunts, shops, anything)?

With the Canadian dollar nearly on par with the US dollar I can afford to buy stuff. :D

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 26, 2007, 07:42:54 PM
Anyways, this weekend me and my family were going to head down there to see a Mariners game and see a concert (Jethro Tull).

The point I'm getting to is are there any events going on/anything else you guys reccomend (restraunts, shops, anything)?

With the Canadian dollar nearly on par with the US dollar I can afford to buy stuff. :D

Hmm, I don't know anything.

But please takes lot's of pictures to show "us".

And pick me out a souvenir!  :P

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 07:44:41 PM

I'll definitely take some photos. Its one of my major hobbies anyways. I could take a photo, then make it out like a postcard, upload it then send it to you...maybe. :P

phatyo

I suggest buying video games sens they are cheaper when you count on the diffrence in canada

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2007, 07:46:54 PM
I suggest buying video games sens they are cheaper when you count on the diffrence in canada

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. There's quite a few games I still want to pick up, and now that I have a job I can afford to spoil myself. :D

phatyo

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 26, 2007, 07:47:53 PM
Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2007, 07:46:54 PM

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. There's quite a few games I still want to pick up, and now that I have a job I can afford to spoil myself. :D
lol sounds like good news

Leobreaker36

Isn't that where NOA Andy Lives? Anywho, get some......uh.....i know souveniers!!! lol

RoarOfAges[

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Leobreaker36 on September 26, 2007, 08:00:27 PM
Isn't that where NOA Andy Lives? Anywho, get some......uh.....i know souveniers!!! lol

I don't know where NOA_ANDY lives. All I know is that NOA is based in Redmond, Washington which is in the same state.

Yeah, I should probably buy some sort of souvenir.

Java

Spuddies

OMG! I'm going there...next year.How lucky for you! Have fun.

Yo. :]

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Java_Java on September 26, 2007, 08:33:42 PM
Personal Information!  :O

J/K!  :P

Ha, ha like this place would have a concern like that. XD

Who's going to hunt me down in a city like Seattle...tons of people. :P

@ Spuddies:

Thanks. I hope you have a good time when you're there as well.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 26, 2007, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 07:44:41 PM

I'll definitely take some photos. Its one of my major hobbies anyways. I could take a photo, then make it out like a postcard, upload it then send it to you...maybe. :P

Yeah, do it!
It would seriously be a nice gift!
^_^

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Omega Pirate

Ever been to the space needle? That's worth doing at least once in your life. It's a great view.
Reading the manual has not been shown to have an effect on your manliness.

Exist

Sig