<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

You know who I miss?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, January 03, 2008, 07:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farf

Quote from: Blaziken on January 03, 2008, 08:03:54 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 03, 2008, 07:58:48 PM
I remember disliking him because I was generally ignored by him and all his buddies.
I'm ignored by half of you on Boyah.
i'm ignored by half of you here
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

Zovistograt

oh crap I guessed who you missed before I clicked on the thread but I have no proof so it has no leverage in a court of law

yeah I miss cheatachu too, he should come here.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sky_Dragon

95% sure Cheatachu's still active on Outsider. You could probably find him there if you want to convince him to come here.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Sky_Dragon on January 03, 2008, 08:34:24 PM
95% sure Cheatachu's still active on Outsider. You could probably find him there if you want to convince him to come here.
I'm not joining outsider, god knows what they'd to to me. You go get him for me, or at least ask him if he has AIM yet.

Kaz

Quote from: Blaziken on January 03, 2008, 08:35:48 PM
I'm not joining outsider, god knows what they'd to to me. You go get him for me, or at least ask him if he has AIM yet.

They won't do anything other than bore you to death.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

you could try his Youtube account.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 03, 2008, 08:36:40 PM

They won't do anything other than bore you to death.
And insult me to no end.

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 03, 2008, 08:39:05 PM
you could try his Youtube account.
Gimme.

Mystic

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 03, 2008, 10:13:53 PM
Not me?

I remember him...
I didn't really talk to you until NS closed.

Mystic

bluaki

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 03, 2008, 08:10:48 PM
a rather sexual PM I sent to Hime (Pixie) though
What was it about? :-\

Kaz

Quote from: bluaki on January 03, 2008, 10:34:06 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 03, 2008, 08:10:48 PM
a rather sexual PM I sent to Hime (Pixie) though
What was it about? :-\

If I remember correctly, it was one of many PMs during a fake cybering session that got started because of some posts she made that attracted the attention of other users that actually did want to cyber or get nudes or something from her.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Mario583

Yea, I miss too.  Him and his