Main Menu

Phineas and Ferb

Started by Neerb, October 25, 2010, 08:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on August 06, 2011, 08:02:03 PM
Not specifically...
Well, just because something isn't there doesn't mean the movie is ruined. He's acting like it ruined it.

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 06, 2011, 08:24:23 PM
Well, just because something isn't there doesn't mean the movie is ruined. He's acting like it ruined it.

I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm regarding your improper spoiler and my bothering to point it out...

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: Neerb on August 06, 2011, 05:01:31 PM
I also think the songs in this film weren't as memorable as they could have been; the extra long Summer episode was better song-wise.
>not memorable songs
>"It's summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold. Summer is like the very best story that's just waiting to be told~"
>implying that didn't get stuck in your head
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Neerb

Quote from: Light on August 07, 2011, 05:50:27 AM
>not memorable songs
>"It's summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold. Summer is like the very best story that's just waiting to be told~"
>implying that didn't get stuck in your head

Meh. The series has had plenty of better ones.

NiMa74

Summer got stuck in my head the most out of all of them in the movie. Doesn't help that it keeps blaring in my head every time I go into work...

The movie was amazing as well. I'd give it either a 9 or 9.5 out of 10. Not only was the plot done pretty well, but it was emotionally gripping as hell. The ending with Perry (and the rest of the resolution to the whole "HE'S A SECRET AGENT?!" shebang) was probably the most heartwarming scene I've seen in a cartoon in a really long time. I only have one question, though...

Even if all of Alternate Doof's stuff poofed away, shouldn't Phineas and Ferb's stuff be scattered all over the tri-state area? Just as well, won't they find out about everything that happened the very next day either in the news or from Stacy/Irving/Albert/Love Handel/anyone else who witnessed the event that knows them? I feel like no one would just stop talking about it right after everything is said and done.

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]Wouldn't be crazy to think everyone got hit by the amnesiator that nobody actually remembers (except Perry and the camera).[/spoiler]