News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Name my Pokemon

Started by Neerb, October 10, 2012, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Have been working a while on creating a new team with no starters or legendaries, and the all-caps-to-lower-case transition they did between 4th and 5th gen (plus the stupid restriction on renaming traded Pokemon) inspired me to start this team completely from scratch and make up nicknames for all of them, thus preventing them from looking awkward in the future. At any rate, the last of them just evolved (though they still need some moves and leveling-up), and I'm having trouble coming up with names, so I thought it might be fun to see what you guys suggest. The team is:

Male:
Alakazam
Arcanine
Braviary

Female:
Hydreigon
Breloom
Vaporeon (finally with Wish, after much breeding)

Zero

Albert
Bunsen
Iroq

Hydroxian
Syobli
Listerine

Mona

Hydreigon - Desdemona
Breloom - Mycelia
Vaporeon - Ceto, Nyx

Arcanine - Seirios
Braviary - Kwahu, Dyami
Alakazam - Gwydion, Alperen

JrDude

Wario [Yellow and has a bizzare mustache]
FlamingArk (or FlamingArc) [Fire, has "arc" in the name, randomly thought of Noah's Ark. Now FlamingArk]
Iguru [Japanese for Eagle, kinda ironic since this is an america-based game and the animal that represents America]

Nagatack (aka, NagAttack) [A female, with THREE heads, so much nagging would appear. Made it look like a name though]
Sporick [Spore + Kick. Mushroomish based and fighting type]
Fish [I was thinking "fox based and wish based nick name... Fish?" and it works because it's also a water type]
[move][/move]
Dude .