News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

rage thread

Started by Titus Andronicus, January 05, 2010, 10:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

i dont have ms paint and whatnot so consider this my intercourse ing rage thread.

"GREAT I JUST FINISHED MY PROGRAM, JUST TIME TO TEST IT"
*F5*
"Nonetype object does not take 'matrix'"
"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU"

intercourse ing computer science. all i want to do is make a working program that solves sudoku puzzles.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Custom

Silver and Zovi can relate to that.

I'm taking AP Computer Science next year. >>

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 is standing at front of lane at Target, with the lane light on.
Dumbintercourse : ARE YOU OPEN?
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kayo

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 05, 2010, 10:38:36 PM

intercourse ing computer science. all i want to do is make a working program that solves sudoku puzzles.
I actually have done that. Of course, it's a MS Excel spreadsheet, not at actual program. But it can put the possible numbers in ther and everything <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: K on January 06, 2010, 04:22:46 AM
I actually have done that. Of course, it's a MS Excel spreadsheet, not at actual program. But it can put the possible numbers in ther and everything <3
i have done this in python  ^_^

Lotos

Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on January 05, 2010, 11:36:54 PM
Silver and Zovi can relate to that.

I'm taking AP Computer Science next year. >>

Lucky.  I only got into Intro.  I WISH I took intro in 11th grade.

Rius

Quote from: Lotos on January 06, 2010, 09:22:42 AM
Lucky.  I only got into Intro.  I WISH I took intro in 11th grade.
I took intro in 9th grade. ^-^
Um... I accidentally bought something for $40. But it was my fault, so I'm not really mad about it... um, rawr?

Sorry, I'm not good at this. D:

SkyMyl

I spent fifty dollars on a game, and I took the train home. Upon looking through shopping bags for said game, I discovered that I left it on the train.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
He left out the part where his Mom gave him $50 to buy the game again. The game in question? The Wii version of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.

...yeah.

Eizweir

I could've been a Student Body officer because there was only two other people who turned in papers for it, but I decided not to.  If I knew that then... 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

L10

Compiling errors suck.(I noticed mention of Python, the little I played with that was better than C++ but I know a lot more about C++ than Python so idk)
Crushes are a double edged sword.
And because of one tooth not moving right I still have to have braces. Just one gosh darn tooth.
Oh, and Junior year.
0o!f

Tsumaru

So me and my friend are talking about guns and poop.
Then my dumb ninny friend calls us nerds.
Even though all she talks about is WoW and poopty Norse mythology.

I MAD

Doodle

Quote from: Tsumaru on January 06, 2010, 04:30:26 PM
So me and my friend are talking about guns and poop.
Then my dumb ninny friend calls us nerds.
Even though all she talks about is WoW and poopty Norse mythology.

I MAD
u mad?
YEAH

Dog Food

My AP US expects us to read his website for homework and due dates and doesn't tell us jack poop in class. I'M NEVER GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SITE. Just tell me what I have to do at the end of class like every other teacher ;-;.

...I have nothing better to rage about.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Dog Food on January 06, 2010, 04:58:57 PM
My AP US expects us to read his website for homework and due dates and doesn't tell us jack poop in class. I'M NEVER GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SITE. Just tell me what I have to do at the end of class like every other teacher ;-;.

...I have nothing better to rage about.
well seeing as how AP classes are supposed to be more like college and very often college professors will make most of the stuff available online, it sounds more like your fault here

just saying

Dog Food

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 06, 2010, 05:22:52 PM
well seeing as how AP classes are supposed to be more like college and very often college professors will make most of the stuff available online, it sounds more like your fault here

just saying
I don't know much about college classes, but I thought they at least told you about something that was due in the class and then made it available online. He doesn't do that, we just have to check daily to see if there is anything new for us to do (and I often forget, like the ditz that I am). It isn't a big deal, though. Like I said, I don't have anything better to rage about.

What would also be awesome is if he gave us homework for the month, instead of just daily homework that he continually forgets to update.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.