News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So I think this girl likes me.

Started by Silverhawk79, January 01, 2010, 01:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Live on January 04, 2010, 12:32:10 AM
So will she ever find out about this place?
Hah, this, I'd like to know. Silver?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 04, 2010, 12:28:37 AM
But it's haaaaard. :(
I know it is. :(

Look, it's okay to be attached to the person you're dating, but too much attachment will just hurt like a ninny.
I guess because you're still pretty inexperience when it comes to this, you'll just learn that yourself. Hopefully though, it lasts.

jatoskep

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 04:16:31 AM
Hah, this, I'd like to know. Silver?
Of course she will, she's gonna be an admin on here.  8)

Lotos

Quote from: jatoskep on January 04, 2010, 07:20:51 AM

That happened at tSR with Dazz's girlfriend if I'm recalling correctly.  I don't think anything good came out of it.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: jatoskep on January 04, 2010, 07:20:51 AM
Another Silverhawk? Oh dear god. Mack and Syntax, say goodbye to any social life you once had.

And grats on getting a GF. Sync summed it up correctly: Don't get too attached. I life far away from mine so It's easy for me to not get attached.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Don't listen to these guys, Silver. Get attached, enjoy these emotions, and if you grow to love her then fight for it to last. I'm kind of a hypocrite, though, since I don't get attached in relationships either for the same reason Sync said. But that's just because I'm dead inside.

Getting hurt in a relationship is a part of life, an unavoidable truth. I love Butters quote from South Park, where he says, "Well, yeah. And I'm sad. But at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like... It, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before, so I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Doodle

To be honest, I don't think a girlfriend is a good idea for you, anyway.
You barely manage to maintain the forum and your grades, and I'm pretty sure you bombed a (few) class(es) last marking period or whatever it was. The last thing you need to worry about is a relationship. :U
YEAH

Kayo

I wonder if, because of this girl, Silver will forget about us and leave NSFCD to rot in a dumpster... and obviously he'll forget to pay for this place and we'll all be screwed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Doodle on January 04, 2010, 01:03:39 PM
To be honest, I don't think a girlfriend is a good idea for you, anyway.
You barely manage to maintain the forum and your grades, and I'm pretty sure you bombed a (few) class(es) last marking period or whatever it was. The last thing you need to worry about is a relationship. :U
Or maybe a girl is exactly what he needs. She could be the remedy to his problems. A girl = Silver getting laid = Silver happy = Silver able to manage stress better = Silver getting better grades = Silver doing better at his job = Silver having more money to pay for these forums = Win.

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on January 04, 2010, 02:27:01 PM
Or maybe a girl is exactly what he needs. She could be the remedy to his problems. A girl = Silver getting laid
The chain stops there, because we know that probably wont happen =B
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 02:28:02 PM
The chain stops there, because we know that probably wont happen =B
Well, he's already acting like he's happy, so maybe he doesn't need to go all the way to skip over to the next part of the chain.

[spoiler]But seriously, Silver. At least get to third base. You don't know when you'll have another chance after this one![/spoiler]

Kayo

Are you insinuting that Silver would be desperate if this one doesn't work out?
[move][/move]

Dog Food

No, no *cough*... I'm just saying his only girlfriend will be his hand for a while until someone new comes along. And sometimes you don't know how long these dry spells go on for. I'm saying he should enjoy the moments he has before (if) it gets taken away from him.

L10

you know, a girl could be motivation for silver
0o!f

Doodle

YEAH