News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I've made it all the way to Nimbasa City.  Party so far: Lv. 24 Servine, Lv. 23 Woobat, Lv. 23 Throh (This guy right here can pack a serious punch), Lv. 20 Panpour, Lv. 16 Darumaka, and Lv. 15 Sandile.  I like this team, so I'll probably stick with it until the end of the game, unless something better comes up.

The Riddler

I'm in the sand-storm area.
Got me a Pignite, Herdier, Patrat, Tranquill, Simisage, and Cottonee (too lazy to switch out the patrat/cottonee).

Like it so far. Where the intercourse  is my eagle?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 07, 2011, 06:52:52 PM
I'm in the sand-storm area.
Got me a Pignite, Herdier, Patrat, Tranquill, Simisage, and Cottonee (too lazy to switch out the patrat/cottonee).

Like it so far. Where the intercourse  is my eagle?
Meanwhile, at Route 10...

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 07, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
Meanwhile, at Route 10...
Meanwhile, at Victory Road. :P

Yeah, you're not gonna be seeing him for a while.

The Riddler

=/ Can someone trade me one? D:

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 07, 2011, 06:40:24 PM
I've made it all the way to Nimbasa City.  Party so far: Lv. 24 Servine, Lv. 23 Woobat, Lv. 23 Throh (This guy right here can pack a serious punch), Lv. 20 Panpour, Lv. 16 Darumaka, and Lv. 15 Sandile.  I like this team, so I'll probably stick with it until the end of the game, unless something better comes up.
Sawk would tear Throh apart.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

I reached the 5th gym, but I've headed back to the Relic Castle or whatever since I just skipped it on my way through the desert.

Current team is, not counting evolved forms that I've yet to reach, now what I had originally planned it to be, meaning I'm more or less set for the game. However, I may end up trading this for that, depending on how things go later on. Anyway, my current team is:

Victini
Dewott
Bouldore
Lilligant (75 power Giga Drain is NICE)
Zebstrika
Zorua

Since I know I'll be wanting a flyer eventually, I may trade out Bouldore for Archeops when I get there. Speaking of which: at what point in the game can I revive fossils?

Nayrman

Final update for me on the home page. :P

SkyMyl

Currently at: Route 5

Current team thus far:

Sayaka: Lvl 28 [won't evolve for sometime]
Kushinada (Herdier): Lvl 27 [took down the entire Electric gym by herself, save the last hit on Elesa's Blitzle evo I forgot the name of, which was Sayaka's doing]
Thardus: Lvl 26 [won't evolve for some time]
Leer: Lvl 24 [won't evolve for some time]
Misaka (Blitzle with a name that doubles as another reference): Lvl 23

Removed Elsa Maria for being pretty weak, and am currently searching for a good 6th addition to the team.

Quote from: Nayrman on March 09, 2011, 08:24:22 PM
Final update for me on the home page. :P
Holy poop, Nayr. It astounds me how you just devoured an RPG in three days.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 09, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
Holy poop, Nayr. It astounds me how you just devoured an RPG in three days.
From what I've heard it's pretty short compared to the others.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

It is rather short, and I only had to stop to level grind a bit three times. Unlike Sinnoh, Unova seems to go the "fewer but harder trainers" route so you get more exp and level up faster. Not to mention the Elite 4 are very easy in this game. I think they wanted to make sure you had to beat the game the first time before seeing the other half of Unova, but made it easier so people can explore more on their own later.

[spoiler]Spoiler, beating the game doesn't put you in the Hall of Fame. You don't beat the champion. So you have to beat a MUCH tougher E4 and champion later to do that. :P[/spoiler]

Also, nice To Aru Kagaku no Railgun reference there MYL with Misaka.

Magnum

Just got the 6th badge. I'd be done by now if my teachers would stop giving me so much homework. :(

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Finally made it across the "Brooklyn Bridge", and I must say it was a very nice view in its in-game 3D display.

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2011, 08:19:27 AMAlso, nice To Aru Kagaku no Railgun reference there MYL with Misaka.
I knew it. I just knew it had something to do with that anime, but i never got the chance to say it.

Rayquarian

Beat the Elite Four.  Now I'm trying to figure out where the heck I go to train.  Everything's 15 levels higher than my team in the new section.