News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Seven Psychopaths

Started by Flying Chickens, February 27, 2013, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

I saw this the other day. Great movie actually, better than my expectations. I thought it would be just kind of a silly movie without much going for it besides the cast, but it was really fantastic. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Zero

was the plot better or worse than The King of Fighters?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 06:46:33 PM
I realize this is probably difficult given my current profile, but I'm actually hoping for some at least modestly on topic discussion here.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:49:57 PM
I realize this is probably difficult given my current profile, but I'm actually hoping for some at least modestly on topic discussion here.

how dishonorable

anyway yeah man I saw the preview for it and was intrigued. I just don't go to the movies much these days because my friends either moved away or became hardcore party addicts and just don't do anything other than party. I'm not the type to go to a theater by myself, so I usually just wait for retail releases/netflix/amazon.

It looks like my kind of movie through and through, though

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 06:54:22 PM
how dishonorable

anyway yeah man I saw the preview for it and was intrigued. I just don't go to the movies much these days because my friends either moved away or became hardcore party addicts and just don't do anything other than party. I'm not the type to go to a theater by myself, so I usually just wait for retail releases/netflix/amazon.

It looks like my kind of movie through and through, though
Oh, it's been out on DvD for (I think) a couple weeks now. If you have a chance to pick it up I'd suggest doing so. Or, considering you're in the States and have Netflix, it might be on Netflix.

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Zero on February 27, 2013, 06:46:33 PM
If you're referring to the live-action movie, better!  Better better better better better better better!  Everything is better than that steaming pile of poop!  intercourse ing Epic Movie is better than that movie!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on November 06, 2015, 08:08:01 AM
If you're referring to the live-action movie, better!  Better better better better better better better!  Everything is better than that steaming pile of poop!  intercourse ing Epic Movie is better than that movie!
i am now convinced you are flying chickens not even viewtifulboy could believe this

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Custom on November 06, 2015, 12:08:06 PM
i am now convinced you are flying chickens not even viewtifulboy could believe this
i also think this is flying chickens my theory was correct viewtiful boy would never say
If he intercourse ing stole your game system and pawned it off for his own game he is not your friend!  He is a intercourse ing THIEF!  Make that piece of poop pay for it plus EXTRA for all the data you lost!  And punch every single one of his intercourse ing teeth out while you're at it!
whatever

viewtifulboy

Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Custom on November 06, 2015, 12:08:06 PM
Nah. I'm not that funny/don't have the dedication for that/forget this forum exists for a few months at a time. But I'm glad you guys think I'm enough of a comedic genius to pull that off.