News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

God I am such a nerd

Started by Nayrman, May 19, 2010, 08:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I talk to myself. Not sure if that's nerdy or not. Last I talked to myself I talked in text, normally my text stays in text (by talk in text I mean saying the shortenings of stuff like how some people say "L-O-L" or "Jay Kay" in reality), I said "Pee Why"...
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 13, 2010, 12:27:17 AM
I talk to myself. Not sure if that's nerdy or not. Last I talked to myself I talked in text, normally my text stays in text (by talk in text I mean saying the shortenings of stuff like how some people say "L-O-L" or "Jay Kay" in reality), I said "Pee Why"...
PY?

Just about everyone I know says that I'm the whitest, nerdiest kid they know--and I'm proud of that. My roster of nerdy activities includes:

• much video game playing
  • much Internet and computer usage
  • watching anime, cartoons and other nerdy shows
  • reading manga, comics, and nerdy books
  • playing MageKnight
  • playing Dungeons and Dragons
  • playing Yu-gi-oh!
  • playing RuneScape and NeoPets (I'd play WoW too if I could)
  • playing Star Wars and other pretend games IRL
  • saying 1337 and other Internet abbreviations IRL
  • carrying my DS everywhere in place of a cellphone
Also, I was more saddened by the death of Bill Mays than that of Michael Jackson.

Admittedly, I don't do the MageKnight, Dungeons and Dragons, Yu-gi-oh!, and pretend games things so much anymore. I still would if I had someone to play with though. Also, I don't play NeoPets that much at all anymore, but I'll eventually play it again some time.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

The Seventh

I'm nerd.  I make internet references all of the time, I've made strategies for beating Metroid Prime 2 bosses easily, and I know waaaay too many obscure things.  I like playing games, I've visited 4chan on numerous occasions, and of course, myinternet going in general.

Oh, and I was more saddened by Billy Mays death than MJ's.
meh