News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Did anyone else notice this? *Spoilers maybe? dunno*

Started by .:DL:., March 15, 2008, 02:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Did anyone else know that if you're playing as fox in the Corneria Melee level and you down taunt, he will do the same thing as Snake does and call someone from an intercom, which in this case is the Star Fox crew?  Peppy picks up and says what he would usually say if you were in an arwing battle.

Did anyone else notice this before?  If this is old, I'm sorry.  I just discovered it.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: darklink140 on March 15, 2008, 02:26:43 PM
Did anyone else know that if you're playing as fox in the Corneria Melee level and you down taunt, he will do the same thing as Snake does and call someone from an intercom, which in this case is the Star Fox crew.  Peppy picks up and says what he would usually say if you were in an arwing battle.

Did anyone else notice this before?  If this is old, I'm sorry.  I just discovered it.
Falco should be able to do it too........

I mean in SSBM, you can only do it if you press "LEFT and RIGHT" on the Control pad repeatedly and they both would do it.

I didn't know ya could do it on SSBB though.

I wonder if Wolfe says anything. ^_^

.:DL:.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 15, 2008, 02:30:40 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on March 15, 2008, 02:26:43 PM
Did anyone else know that if you're playing as fox in the Corneria Melee level and you down taunt, he will do the same thing as Snake does and call someone from an intercom, which in this case is the Star Fox crew.  Peppy picks up and says what he would usually say if you were in an arwing battle.

Falco should be able to do it too........

I mean in SSBM, you can only do it if you press "LEFT and RIGHT" on the Control pad repeatedly and they both would do it.

I didn't know ya could do it on SSBB though.

I wonder if Wolfe says anything. ^_^

Well I got to unlock Wolf first if I want to see. :)

Ares300

Unlike Falco and Fox, Wolfs com. only works on the Lylat Cruise. Whereas Fox and Falco can do it on Corneria AND Lylat Cruise.

Geno

I still like the Snake one where Slippy jacks the line.

Cakeman

Its not working for me. And I dont get snake calls either...is their a special way you taunt? How ...buttons and do you hold it..huh?  :-\ :'(
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>