News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Need some help in SSE.....*slight spoilers?*

Started by .:DL:., March 12, 2008, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

I've been at it for hours I don't know what to do.  I'm in the Great Maze and I'm collecting the last of my characters in the Great Maze, but they're all located on the lower-right hand side of the map.  Now, I don't know HOW to freakin' get there.   It's been making me mad.  Does anyone know what I should do?

Edit: I've been looking at the map and it doesn't help to locate the last 4 in the lower right hand area.

Allegretto

Im not sure if you know this but hit + to view your map while heading through the maze, it will show you where each door is to reach each area. Thats all the help I can think of giving.

.:DL:.

Quote from: Allegretto on March 12, 2008, 09:22:28 PM
Im not sure if you know this but hit + to view your map while heading through the maze, it will show you where each door is to reach each area. Thats all the help I can think of giving.

I've been looking at it, it doesn't help in this situation.

Allegretto

Quote from: darklink140 on March 12, 2008, 09:25:32 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on March 12, 2008, 09:22:28 PM

I've been looking at it, it doesn't help in this situation.
Hmm you could try from the bottom left and try to make your way across the other end.

StarWindWizard7

I put my webcam on and showed him the way, so he's not stuck anymore guys.
I do however appreciate you helping my friend here. :P