UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I'm In The Mood Again

Started by JrDude, January 04, 2011, 04:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

To make Mutations
[spoiler]

These are old, some are very old (the ones with old sprites obviously).

These, not so old.[/spoiler]
The Piplup/Scyther was a request made by someone on a different forum I might frequent, the Deoxys MultiForm I did because I like Deoxys and was bored.

MAKE REQUESTS PLEASE
Especially since there are new Pokémon, plenty new ideas should be coming to mind.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

How about Kyurem and Rayquaza?

Neerb

All those mutated with parts from Typhlosion's family look awesome.
NOT COINCIDENCE.

Also, I have two requests: a Ho-oh/Lugia mutation, and a combination of all three beasts (IF YOU THINK YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH FOR THE CHALLENGE).

JrDude

Quote from: Sora on January 04, 2011, 07:15:40 AM
All those mutated with parts from Typhlosion's family look awesome.
NOT COINCIDENCE.

Also, I have two requests: a Ho-oh/Lugia mutation, and a combination of all three beasts (IF YOU THINK YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH FOR THE CHALLENGE).
I normally don't do mutations of 3+ Pokémon unless it's my decision. But I have thought about doing something like that due to this event happening.

It's not my best, but I think it turned out OK.

Mostly just a skilled Recolor, but I like it.

Make sure to tell me who should be the host, otherwise I just use the First Pokémon you say to be host
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

You're doing requests?

Hmm... how about my two favortie pokemon...

Gengar and Quilava!

Kayo

Quote from: Gogo on January 09, 2011, 10:41:20 AM
You're doing requests?

Hmm... how about my two favortie pokemon...

Gengar and Quilava!
Heh, reminds me of when I did Gengar and Typhlosion a looooong time ago. Wonder if I still have that saved.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Indeed I am, I am currently doing the Beast trio, due to the event I'm doing their shiny versions. I couldn't decide the base so I'm making 3 versions, which is why it's taking a while.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND here it is

I couldn't pick a host, like I said, so they are all the host of their own unique version.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Let's see what you can do with a Wargle addition to a Muurando (the dog) base.

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 09, 2011, 09:02:24 PM
Indeed I am, I am currently doing the Beast trio, due to the event I'm doing their shiny versions. I couldn't decide the base so I'm making 3 versions, which is why it's taking a while.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND here it is

I couldn't pick a host, like I said, so they are all the host of their own unique version.
Criticism:

Entei's back plates don't match on the Raikou or the Suicune. They're just kind of there and it looks awkward how their bodies just seem to "turn into" into the plates instead of them coming out of their bodies. If you look at Entei's original sprite, a fine line separates the plate from his body. Suicune's head somehow looks a little off, to the left. I really like the Entei one though. Though the shading on his hanging fur.. thing on our right side of the sprite concerns me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Besided Suicune's Head (Which is actually in the exact same spot that it is in on the original sprite, just looks weird with the head fur addition and no diamond thingy), I have noticed those things, forgot to fix the spiky things, and thought it was better for the odd hanging fur to be oddly shaded, but when someone else mentioned it, it seems like I should fix it. I may or may not fix those things.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 10, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Besided Suicune's Head (Which is actually in the exact same spot that it is in on the original sprite, just looks weird with the head fur addition and no diamond thingy), I have noticed those things, forgot to fix the spiky things, and thought it was better for the odd hanging fur to be oddly shaded, but when someone else mentioned it, it seems like I should fix it. I may or may not fix those things.
Except Suicune's original head includes part of a neck, whereas Raikou's doesn't. but whatever.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 10, 2011, 06:04:19 PM
Except Suicune's original head includes part of a neck, whereas Raikou's doesn't. but whatever.
The hair thing is covering the neck. I didn't move the head at all. Get that sprite and a Suicune sprite, align the feet, butt and whatnot, and the eyes, as well as some other things maybe, will line up perfectly.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 10, 2011, 06:47:38 PM
The hair thing is covering the neck. I didn't move the head at all. Get that sprite and a Suicune sprite, align the feet, butt and whatnot, and the eyes, as well as some other things maybe, will line up perfectly.
Suicune's head is smaller. And it just looks off, like the Raikou head isn't connected to the rest of the body well.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 10, 2011, 06:51:45 PM
Suicune's head is smaller. And it just looks off, like the Raikou head isn't connected to the rest of the body well.
Well, more reasons I normally don't do 3+ mutations, I suck at them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Sorry this is taking so long, normally I'd be doing requests right away, but I got a number of requests of 3+ Pokémon, messed up and now procrastinating on fixing.
[move][/move]
Dude .