News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Batman: Arkham Knight

Started by Neerb, March 04, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Rocksteady returns to the helm to bring us the explosive finale to the Arkham quadrilogy (yes, finale, the last one). It will come out this fall exclusively on PS4, XB1, and PC.

The game, taking place after Arkham City, focuses on Scarecrow and a new villain known as "Arkham Knight" who have helped bring all hell to Gotham. In this final chapter you will explore the ENTIRETY of Gotham City, 5 times larger than Arkham City, with full access to the Batmobile. The next current-gen power is put to good use not only in creating a massive, detailed world, but in allowing for larger gang brawls with up to 50 enemy AI in a single fight. Rocksteady says there will be no multiplayer, as they wanted to put every last bit of effort into the story, and Kevin Conroy returns as the voice of Batman.

Looks like I need to get an XB1 or a PS4.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Neerb on March 04, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

Rocksteady returns to the helm to bring us the explosive finale to the Arkham quadrilogy (yes, finale, the last one). It will come out this fall exclusively on PS4, XB1, and PC.

The game, taking place after Arkham City, focuses on Scarecrow and a new villain known as "Arkham Knight" who have helped bring all hell to Gotham. In this final chapter you will explore the ENTIRETY of Gotham City, 5 times larger than Arkham City, with full access to the Batmobile. The next current-gen power is put to good use not only in creating a massive, detailed world, but in allowing for larger gang brawls with up to 50 enemy AI in a single fight. Rocksteady says there will be no multiplayer, as they wanted to put every last bit of effort into the story, and Kevin Conroy returns as the voice of Batman.

Looks like I need to get an XB1 or a PS4.
Looks unreal - enough to justify buying a next gen console for me.
Really hoping there are civilians out and about this time. Arkham Origins made the city feel empty.
Hoping for some follow up on Azrael and Hush in this. Excited for the return of Scarecrow, too. All in all this looks amazing. Glad to hear they're going to finish it up properly rather than just have it become a yearly release.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!