News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: John Locke on February 06, 2010, 11:11:49 AM
if we're talking about passionate, lip-locked, tongue-twirling making out.
yes, I am talking about basically that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Have you ever dated someone? Yes.
Are you dating someone now? NOPE.
How long was your longest relationship? 3 weeks.
Have you kissed? NOPE.
---
(Whether you've dated someone or not)
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? idklol
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? It's okay. MARRIAGE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Light

Have you ever dated someone? No.
Are you dating someone now? No.
How long was your longest relationship? Yes.
Have you kissed? Maybe.
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? At least a week.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? Wait 'till marriage. Or use a condom.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

RX-78-2

Have you ever dated someone? No.
Are you dating someone now? No.
How long was your longest relationship? N--I mean--0 milliseconds.
Have you kissed? No.
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Until you both know that you want to go steady and when the moment is right (as in romantic and all that).
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? My religion says to wait until after marriage, so therefore, I say the same.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

jnfs2014

Have you ever dated someone? Technically, no.
Are you dating someone now? Nope.
How long was your longest relationship? Three months.
Have you kissed? ;_;
---(Whether you've dated someone or not) How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Uh...third date?
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? Personally, wait, but hey, it's a free country.

Also, my best friend kissed a girl like two weeks ago. And not a butt ugly chick......he's 12.

;_;

The_MasterSword1

I've dated one girl
Dated her for two years
Not dating her no more, she broke up with me 3 weeks ago and have no intention in dating for awhile.
Never had sex, don't want to till I'm married
I don't like kissing much till it actually means something.

Totla

Have you ever dated someone? Yes
Are you dating someone now? Yes
How long was your longest relationship? Like a month I think.
Have you kissed? Yes
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Whenever the people are ready, and it actually means something to both people.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? Same as above.

IN-SANITY

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM
Have you ever dated someone?
Are you dating someone now?
How long was your longest relationship?
Have you kissed?
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other?
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married?
Yes.
Yes.
Three months.
Yes.

I think kissing is one of the most sensual experiances you can go through. A kiss on the first date isn't totally insane. I know that most of the times the girls I take out expect a kiss goodnight, or something of that  nature.
Sex is okay, but only if you really do care about the person. Using someone for sex is a disgusting thing to do. If you think you're ready for sex, don't rush into it. Ask your partner if they want to, if they think it'll change anything. The most important part is that you're both happy, not that you got laid.

The_MasterSword1

Quote from: Hitler on February 14, 2010, 10:45:24 AM
Sex is okay, but only if you really do care about the person. Using someone for sex is a disgusting thing to do. If you think you're ready for sex, don't rush into it. Ask your partner if they want to, if they think it'll change anything. The most important part is that you're both happy, not that you got laid.
Best advice ever I think personally. People need to realize that more often about how women feel and not just about them selves. Likewise for ladies too.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Hitler on February 14, 2010, 10:45:24 AM
I think kissing is one of the most sensual experiances you can go through. A kiss on the first date isn't totally insane. I know that most of the times the girls I take out expect a kiss goodnight, or something of that  nature.
Quote from: The_MasterSword1 on February 14, 2010, 01:01:01 PM
Best advice ever I think personally. People need to realize that more often about how women feel and not just about them selves. Likewise for ladies too.
I totally agree. This should go for everyone. My religion prevents me from having recreational, premarital, and sex of any kind that is not between two happy and loving people that are trying to procreate. :| That just basically means that this advice has already been told to me, but should be taught to everyone.

Friendly Hostile

You folks put sex on waaaaay to high a pedestal.  It's not something you should be doing with anyone and everyone, but it doesn't have to be this sacred thing you wait forever for either.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Codename V on February 14, 2010, 11:27:45 PM
You folks put sex on waaaaay to high a pedestal.  It's not something you should be doing with anyone and everyone, but it doesn't have to be this sacred thing you wait forever for either.
Putting my religion aside, I can see your point. It's just that I don't think that people are necessarily waiting for sex, it's just that everything that must be taken care of before sex (i.e. discussing relationship issues, discussing health issues, laying "ground rules," creating the right moment, etc.) takes enough time to be considered waiting for it. Pre-sex issues aside, I'm just a bit curious to know whether or not you think that sex is "sacred" (or any other form of equivalent importance) in any way. I understand if this is a personal question and you feel uncomfortable answering it.

Friendly Hostile

It's not sacred.  If you feel it's appropriate and are comfortable with the person, I see no reason why not to so long as you're safe about it.  Again, people make way too big a deal out of the whole ordeal.

Syncopathic

Have you ever dated someone? Yep.
Are you dating someone now? Ha. I wish.
How long was your longest relationship? 3 months.
Have you kissed? Yep.
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Dunno honestly. It just depends on how much you like the person I guess.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? I've had sex 4 times. You tell me.

BOREDFOREVER

Have you ever dated someone? Yup
Are you dating someone now? Married now
How long was your longest relationship? six years adjusted for breaks
Have you kissed? yup

How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Minutes, a day or two, whenever it feels right
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married?  Do I think sex is okay? No.  I think it's fantastic.  And if you want to wait, wait.  But I don't think you have to.  I didn't.