News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I think I finally finished it! *sprite inside*

Started by Avion-Finch, September 26, 2007, 04:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Okay, for some of you who may not be aware, let me explain this, back on the old nsider, alot of people made made up pokemon, this one is mine, its called Hypowulf, it started as a mutation of Manectric, Suicune, and Mightyena. I kept improving things bit by bit, until eventually, it was great looking, but it didnt seem, "Pokemonish enough" so I fixed it one last time, and here it is.

rate please :)

(note: the thing on the side is supposed to be a big ice crystal ;))

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Poncho

Pretty good. 8/10 The crystal looks like the inside of the wolf or something. That's the only thing that needs to be fix but everything else is awesome. :)

7Deadly$ins

Well, I think the crystal is fine, but I don't know exactly what you were going for. Maybe you should design some concept artwork.

Also, the tail looks just a little bit stiff.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Avion-Finch

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on September 26, 2007, 08:47:43 PM
Well, I think the crystal is fine, but I don't know exactly what you were going for. Maybe you should design some concept artwork.

Also, the tail looks just a little bit stiff.
I actually did draw a pic of it, but I still have to color it.   But if it helps, its supposed to have two kinds of fur, the blue, long fur and the very course black fur, the crystal is supposed to be attached to its skin, its fur that froze over, thats why it looks like part of it.
Oh and the tail was actually a last second thing, tails are hard :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joe Kid

It looks pretty good, the head could use a tiny bit of shading, but besides that it's good.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

BOSSNIG

Now since that is such good work, go and make a shop in the Sprite Shop run by me (Mod Approved).
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

steelsauce

very nice! the fur could be rougher in some places, some places its rough, some its smooth
The ice crystel is a bit off, it needs more shading, because it looks a bit pasted on, and could use more ice features
very good though, the rest of it flows really well! 9/10

Triforce_Luigi