<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I Just Read Some Old PMs

Started by JrDude, February 13, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

It was fairly nostalgic.
Remember how Nintendo we all were?
Proper, and clean, and posting poop about games all the time.
I also forgot we had an interesting comment system on our individual profiles. You got notified through PM "Someone commented on your profile!"
Man, life was funny.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

I could always bring back the old comments system. I think it'd be fun.

JrDude

I gave you a +1 on Karma Silver.
Also, if you're going to do that, bring back the whole thing. Remember when the profiles here were cooler than MySpace's?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

yea i try not to go back and view old stuff much. nostalgia with a dash of cringe.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude on February 14, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
I gave you a +1 on Karma Silver.
Also, if you're going to do that, bring back the whole thing. Remember when the profiles here were cooler than MySpace's?
That was a thing? I really don't remember.

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 09, 2018, 05:22:01 PMThat was a thing? I really don't remember.
I'll try to list everything I remember.
You can post pictures that meant something (I posted a picture of a busty peach that started a weird perverted peach trend on the site, where everyone had cleavage shots of her).
You can post videos (I posted a video of a weird anime called Girls Bravo, because I like boobs, and I REALLY wanted to flaunt that then, apparently).
You can comment on the page.
I'm sure there was a whole lot more, but that's all I REALLY remember.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 09, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
That was a thing? I really don't remember.
yeah i had mine DECKED THE FUCK OUT

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Custom on March 22, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
yeah i had mine DECKED THE FUCK OUT
well let me see if I can bring that back then

Someguy13

Speaking of old stuff, I literally can't believe this place still exists.

JrDude

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 19, 2018, 04:17:38 PMSpeaking of old stuff, I literally can't believe this place still exists.
I tried to level up your card.
It didn't work.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Someguy13

Quote from: JrDude on April 19, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
I tried to level up your card.
It didn't work.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, my dude, I have no idea what that entails.

I know it was in my sig at one point, and I think other people had it. In fact I think it was pretty popular. But whatever it is, it died a long time ago.

JrDude

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 19, 2018, 11:12:33 PMit died a long time ago.
as did my dreams
[move][/move]
Dude .

whatwewishfor

Dear WWW4,

I appreciate your love of posting. But it's poop, so it doesn't count. Which means I have to clean it up - which does. Due to a recent warn, my decision is to go beyond 20%, and instead add in 30, which means your posts are now under moderation. The staff may approve or delete your posts as they see fit, but they will not appear until approved. With quality and informative posts, I'll reduce this back down soon. But if you do it again, bye.

Regards,

Rhadamanthus
whatever

Super

Quote from: whatwewishfor on April 22, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
Dear WWW4,

I appreciate your love of posting. But it's poop, so it doesn't count. Which means I have to clean it up - which does. Due to a recent warn, my decision is to go beyond 20%, and instead add in 30, which means your posts are now under moderation. The staff may approve or delete your posts as they see fit, but they will not appear until approved. With quality and informative posts, I'll reduce this back down soon. But if you do it again, bye.

Regards,

Rhadamanthus

stop posting pls thx

Max Headroom

[move][/move]