News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

E3 2011 - June 7th

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 01, 2011, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I knew Rayman would be in there somewhere!
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Ubisoft's Press Conference:

Rayman Origins, TinTin, Assassin's Creed, (maybe Farcry 3 and Future Soldier):

Everything else:

Super

Metal Gear HD collection coming to 360. Niiiiice.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 06, 2011, 03:47:48 PM
Ubisoft just got done. Pretty good show on their part. A variety of games, and some I'm interested in. I've always been interested in Ghost Recon but never got around to it, but Future Soldier looks pretty good. And of course, finally, a freaking Rayman platformer. Can't wait. Stupid as hell rabbids drowning the franchise for too long.
But now Rayman is the one acting like a Rabbid...

Mutilator7

Minecraft on Xbox and Fruit Ninja on kinect, sorta cool, but i already have both on PC and iPod

Nayrman

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 06, 2011, 04:32:53 PM
But now Rayman is the one acting like a Rabbid...
At least it's a platformer and not a pointless minigame collection. @_@:;

Nayrman

So...Sony just got done. Very, mixed.

First off, I still feel Sony is being very arrogant with it's consumer base considering the PSN outage. Seriously, they don't seem anywhere near sorry other than the loss of money it'll bring. Next, if I have to hear "3D enabled" or "With Move support" ONE MORE TIME JACK. Seriously, I do not give a poop about either. Never have, never will. At least the Bioshock Infinite guy seems to get the idea, which looks awesome as ever. And getting the original Bioshock (which I rented, but didn't buy) on the disc is a nice little bonus.

To be honest, the Vita surprised me at how much I'm actually interested. And it's price point isn't bad at all considering the 3DS's price point, Nintendo's horrid online interactions, etc. And any system that gets a lot of LittleBig Planet support always catches my eye. Also, so Sly Cooper gets a new game...but no Jak and Daxter? C'mon guys...

EDIT: Oh, and ONE MOAR THING. Fuck Uncharted. There, I said it. Still looks and sounds like a subpar action movie and I still don't give two poops about it. There.
So yeah, very mixed for me. A lot to hate, but quite a bit I liked too. Odd...

Super

Quote from: Nayrman on June 06, 2011, 07:05:13 PM
So...Sony just got done. Very, mixed.

First off, I still feel Sony is being very arrogant with it's consumer base considering the PSN outage. Seriously, they don't seem anywhere near sorry other than the loss of money it'll bring. Next, if I have to hear "3D enabled" or "With Move support" ONE MORE TIME JACK. Seriously, I do not give a poop about either. Never have, never will. At least the Bioshock Infinite guy seems to get the idea, which looks awesome as ever. And getting the original Bioshock (which I rented, but didn't buy) on the disc is a nice little bonus.

To be honest, the Vita surprised me at how much I'm actually interested. And it's price point isn't bad at all considering the 3DS's price point, Nintendo's horrid online interactions, etc. And any system that gets a lot of LittleBig Planet support always catches my eye. Also, so Sly Cooper gets a new game...but no Jak and Daxter? C'mon guys...

EDIT: Oh, and ONE MOAR THING. Fuck Uncharted. There, I said it. Still looks and sounds like a subpar action movie and I still don't give two poops about it. There.
So yeah, very mixed for me. A lot to hate, but quite a bit I liked too. Odd...
:\

DededeCloneChris

Screw Microsoft, Worship Ubisoft, Screw Sony, Nintendo's turn is tomorrow.

Neerb

Looking forward to: Halo 4, Rayman Origins, Sly 4
Interested in but will probably not get: Street Fighter X Tekken for Vita, because it has Cole!

Nintendo's going to be freaking awesome, though.

FruitFlow

Bring back Crash Bandicoot!
Seriously, ever since the departure, his games started sucking.

We need a "NEW" Crash game that isn't utter crap.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

When is the Nintendo Conference going to start if I live in the Central/Mountain time?

SkyMyl

Sony had the best conference so far (Sly Cooper 4), but that's not really saying much when the other ones were really bad.

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 07, 2011, 08:10:09 AM
When is the Nintendo Conference going to start if I live in the Central/Mountain time?
I hope this helps out a bit.

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Hm, Wiiu? Sounds interesting.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.