Main Menu

Kirby Wii

Started by Neerb, January 28, 2011, 11:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

wow.., that's pretty awsome!
Quote from: BlackMageChris on January 28, 2011, 08:19:31 PM
Vomiting stationary game machines!? Oh, Nintendo...you think of everything."
as for this, i wonder what's honestly going on...
btw, did anyone have a sudden flashback of some kind from the subspace emissary from Brawl?

Doodle

You know, now I'm kind of glad I didn't jump on the Epic Yarn bandwagon. I'll probably pick this up instead.
YEAH

Zero

...there was an Epic Yarn Bandwagon?

lol

Custom

Did Epic Yarn even sell well? My brother bought it, I played it for a while but stopped due to difficulty not being there. I mean, Kirby games are usually easy, but this was just a little too easy.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on January 31, 2011, 03:02:27 PM
...there was an Epic Yarn Bandwagon?

lol
I guess it was more of a bike tied to one of those Fischer-Price wagons.
YEAH

Level_9_Chao

Man, if this can be as good as 64 was, oh god... I played the SHIT out of Crystal Shards when I was 9. Didn't beat it till years later. :D
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

FruitFlow

Finally Kirby's back to doing what he does best.
The game looks pretty good compared to our recent release.
The N64 styled graphics are pretty appealing.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

shadowmarioguy

Awesome.  Kirby 64 was great, and this looks just like it.  Don't get me wrong, I somewhat enjoyed Epic Yarn, but I'm glad they made the whole yarn thing a one time deal.  It felt like a completely different game without Kirby's trademark abilities (they even took away his ability to die).  Can't wait.

FruitFlow

Not only did Epic Yarn stray from Kirby's iconic features, but the game was also painfully easy.
All of the end world bosses (including the final) were nowhere near being a challenge.
And the fact that HAL Lab made it where you never lose a life didn't make much of a difference.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 27, 2011, 08:17:38 PM
Not only did Epic Yarn stray from Kirby's iconic features, but the game was also painfully easy.
All of the end world bosses (including the final) were nowhere near being a challenge.
And the fact that HAL Lab made it where you never lose a life didn't make much of a difference.

this i can't play it because i fall asleep

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

E3 Trailer of Awesomeness! Drop-in-drop-out 4-player co-op starring Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee! Best Kirby Ever?!

Mutilator7

Only took them 11 years to get a real Kirby platformer for consoles.