<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Discussion Thread - RIP WaT

Started by THEBIRD, August 22, 2009, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 07, 2009, 04:55:08 PM
I think we should give Big Brother/Light/LightningSword/Whatever-name-he-has-now that power. Shorti will make them oblivious... Well, more oblivious. =P
Wait...I just realized, if we let Shorti or Light control BoA then we would be giving them...

*drumroll*

...THEBIRD! :D... :|... :( Terrible pun, I know.

Anarchy_Jas

IDEA! We should have character interviews of some sort.

jnfs2014

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 08, 2009, 04:12:29 PM
Wait...I just realized, if we let Shorti or Light control BoA then we would be giving them...

*drumroll*

...THEBIRD! :D... :|... :( Terrible pun, I know.
Ahaha...  :D  :|  :(

Quote from: Sh0rTi on September 09, 2009, 07:01:15 PM
IDEA! We should have character interviews of some sort.
I like this idea.  In fact, I can see it now... I don't think anymore DMDTS-related threads need to be made (>.>;;), so we can do it right in here. I call hosting! And then someone else can host when I get my interview.

Okay, so we have Shorti doing the music, Solon can host the interviews (if Shorti's okay with that, don't hit me ;_;), and if there are any other DMDTS-related fun stuff people have ideas for, lay em on me... as in, in this thread... and I'll get back to you by like the next month that I'm actually on.

Anarchy_Jas

We can have our unknown questions answered like, "Why is Solon's center of gravity so off?" "How did the gentleman Harver end up with the wild woman Jas?" "Hey Venice, how does it feel to be the 'Charlie the Unicorn' of the group?"

jnfs2014

WhiteReverse

This RP is rather boring.

Needz moar activity, captivity, simplicity, intensity, and possibility applied carefully.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: WhiteReverse on October 05, 2009, 10:25:55 PM
This RP is rather boring.

Needz moar activity, captivity, simplicity, intensity, and possibility applied carefully.

It's never going to be a simple RP. Ever. I can tell ya that right now. We really just need BoA to get his ass online and stay.

jnfs2014

@White: Simplicity? Says the guys with robots from the future. :P

WhiteReverse

Quote from: PokemasterJ on October 06, 2009, 01:18:45 PM
@White: Simplicity? Says the guys with robots from the future. :P
I was just rhyming words, yo.

And yeah, what's up with BoA anyway? He have ADHD or something?

So_So_Man

Quote from: Big Brother on August 22, 2009, 10:30:08 PM
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THE GREATEST RP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

SO THERE'S THIS GUY, WHO IS A PIRATE. Or at least I think he's a pirate. He should get an eyepatch. I USED TO WEAR AN EYEPATCH ONCE! IT WAS BECAUSE I WENT BLIND, AND I WAS FLOATING IN THE SKY! Oh no wait, that was when I was high.

SO HE MEETS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE, AND THEY GO IN SEARCH OF THESE MAGIC STONES, SO THAT THEY CAN SAVE THE WORLD! I HAVE SOME MAGIC STONES! Except they aren't magic, they don't save the world, and I use them to get money. Which I spend on drugs.

BUT THEN, THERE ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES! AND THEN THERE'S A LOT OF FIGHTING, A LOT OF TALKING, a hint of romance, MORE FIGHTING, MORE TALKING, AND THEN ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS TURNS OUT TO BE A BAD GUY! OH MY GOD!

SO THEN THEY FIGHT SOME MORE, BUT THEN SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS! IT TURNS OUT THE BAD GUY WHO USED TO BE A GOOD GUY IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY! Wait, what? SO EVERYONE GATHERS IN ONE PLACE UNDER THE SEA. You know, that's a good song. AND THEY ALL WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES.

BUT THEN THE GOOD GUYS GET THE STONES, THE BAD GUYS DIE, THE WORLD IS SAVED, AND THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I highly recommend this RP. BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. AND NOT IN A BOX.

This is Chester A. Bum saying, CHANGE?! YOU GOT CHANGE?! AH, COME ON, HELP A GUY OUT! CHANGE!

TIME TO FIND SOME MAGIC STONES!

--

And yes, that was off the top of my head. :3

Wait, so its final fantasy 4?

Dr.Hobo2

Well...it's been too long. I have (un)officially taken away Birdie's ownership of his RP due to not paying his dues for two months. It is now owned by the Bank of Dr.Hobo2 and shall be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

We will begin with one lol cat. Do I hear two? Two lol cats?

Anarchy_Jas