News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:46:51 PM
"For your information, Mike, I'm strong enough to take care of myself." Shaelyn said rebelliously, turning away from him. She didn't particularly like this guy at all, in fact, she hated his guts. "I can stand up to the weak Grunts all of those evil Teams send out to try and tag us, and Martin can too, right Martin?"
"Wow, you seem mighty cocky" said Zak.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

"Uhh....Yeah." Martin replied. He was tired and just wanted to get his gym battle over with.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 09, 2007, 01:48:00 PM
"For your information, Mike, I'm strong enough to take care of myself." Shaelyn said rebelliously, turning away from him. She didn't particularly like this guy at all, in fact, she hated his guts. "I can stand up to the weak Grunts all of those evil Teams send out to try and tag us, and Martin can too, right Martin?"

"And you are...?" she snapped back. This wasn't good. Shaelyn had a hard head, and she didn't really like getting her pride hurt. Mike started it, and this poor guy jumped right into the middle of it. She would defend herself, even though she knew she was bluffing, to say the least. "I've already had a run-in with a Team Galactic member, a Commander, and I stood up to her. I can take care of myself here."

Transient Link

"so youd call the woman who attacked you a grunt?"

"listen well im only saying this once. rocket holds this city BUT team galactic is here the only galactic members that would be aloud to traverse here would be elites. on top of the fact that i have proof of rocket elites in the city..as for how i know about rockets elites.. thats somthing for later. my point? simple withen the hour galactic and rocket will clash causing massive uproar and chances are you wont make it out without suffering some loss. is that worth a petty gym badge? besides i told you you can get it in canalclave city in that double battle. if you want to risk it all go ahead"

he sighed

Fell

Martin Spoke up. "Ummm.....I fought a magma grunt last night. he was pretty tough...His mightyena knew hyper beam soo....What I mean is, I don't think we should under estimate them...."

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 09, 2007, 01:53:29 PM
Martin Spoke up. "Ummm.....I fought a magma grunt last night. he was pretty tough...His mightyena knew hyper beam soo....What I mean is, I don't think we should under estimate them...."
"WHAT!!!!!!!! magmas here??? no... then theres a good chance aqua will be here to no... i thought it was bad before.... we HAVE to get out of here NOW every second counts whos with me"

"how could i have missed magmas presence!?! bah! once thing after another!!

FearItself

"I'm not underestimating them. I'm taking a risk and staying here to get my gym badge, no matter what either of you say."

Shaelyn latched Onix's pokeball onto her belt and turned away from the group, starting to walk off towards Oreburgh again. It didn't matter if she was putting herself in danger, she liked taking risks, and wouldn't let either of the two of them stop her. The gym battle wouldn't take that long, and she could continue out of Oreburgh right after. She wouldn't let the other two mess with her schedule.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 09, 2007, 01:48:00 PM

"And you are...?" she snapped back. This wasn't good. Shaelyn had a hard head, and she didn't really like getting her pride hurt. Mike started it, and this poor guy jumped right into the middle of it. She would defend herself, even though she knew she was bluffing, to say the least. "I've already had a run-in with a Team Galactic member, a Commander, and I stood up to her. I can take care of myself here."
"Oh, you stood up to one of the galactics eh?  I guess thats admirable.....you dont look entirely too wimpy....but you couldnt stand to this" said Zak as he pointed to the A on his cap.

Fell

"Sigh.....Alright then.....I'm off to the gym battle...."

Martin got up and left.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:57:29 PM
"I'm not underestimating them. I'm taking a risk and staying here to get my gym badge, no matter what either of you say."

Shaelyn latched Onix's pokeball onto her belt and turned away from the group, starting to walk off towards Oreburgh again. It didn't matter if she was putting herself in danger, she liked taking risks, and wouldn't let either of the two of them stop her. The gym battle wouldn't take that long, and she could continue out of Oreburgh right after. She wouldn't let the other two mess with her schedule.

flash back
mike listened to the mysterous woman late in the night

grunt: yes commander venus i will watch your mind control pet. shaelyn was it

"what she has a mind control device... but that means... by the sounds of it it must take time to work i cant take it off but... i bet my old friend can!"

he ran off

flashbackend
" i hate to do this but alakazam psychic"

alakazam lifted shaelyn into the air

"if i have to DRAG you i will you cant even begin to understand YOUR danger here"

meanwhile

giovonni: i cant wait any longer for this fool send in some grunts to scare my brothers flies off

elite: yes sir!

Fell

Martin saw the alakazam lift Shaelyn into the air. "Y-You-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Martin yelled.

He was tired, wanted to get a gym badge, and wanted Mike to dissapear off the face of the earth. He could not STAND anger and hate and frustration. It gave him a headache.

FearItself

"Okay, this is just ridiculous.." she mumbled as she felt her body being lifted into the air by an outside force. It felt funny, but not funny "ha-ha". She turned her head enough to see Mike, and to give him another glare. "You know, I've been wondering something... Why do you care? We hardly even know each other, and you want to protect me. Is there something I should know?"

Avion-Finch

"o......kay, gettin weird in here....I'm just gonna.....walk...over there" said Zak as he creeped away

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I wonder when Luigi will come on? Anyway what is going on currently???

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:03:52 PM
"Okay, this is just ridiculous.." she mumbled as she felt her body being lifted into the air by an outside force. It felt funny, but not funny "ha-ha". She turned her head enough to see Mike, and to give him another glare. "You know, I've been wondering something... Why do you care? We hardly even know each other, and you want to protect me. Is there something I should know?"
"more than one reason really some that might scare you some just because im trying to be nice, some because im trying to make up for past mistakes the list goes on milady" he grinned "just know that i have enough reasons to tie you up in a sack and carry you away"