Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ic/"fears onix shows promise ha still it could never beat me"

he grinned as he watched the match

"there seems to be a bit of a size difference in this match eh fellas?"

he laughed

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Luigi if you come on today POST! I need you for somethign and I really don't feel like sitting righ tnext to a dumpster for a night with people looking for me. :P :D :)

Transient Link

ooc//methinks fear needs to post i gtg in like 10 min

FearItself

"Yeah, but size doesn't matter." Shaelyn remarked, looking back to Mike with a slight grin and then looking back to the battle their two Pokemon were fighting. Size didn't matter, truly, and she very well knew that the Budew had the advantage.

Onix gave a low roar, feeling as though he were growing weaker with the drainage of his energy.

"Onix, use Bind!" Shaelyn commanded the rock snake.

Onix realized that now, while the Budew was busy with its own attack, his master was right in making this move. Onix constricted his tail, aiming to enclose the Budew in its cold, rocky Bind.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 08, 2007, 02:44:31 PM
"Yeah, but size doesn't matter." Shaelyn remarked, looking back to Mike with a slight grin and then looking back to the battle their two Pokemon were fighting. Size didn't matter, truly, and she very well knew that the Budew had the advantage.

Onix gave a low roar, feeling as though he were growing weaker with the drainage of his energy.

"Onix, use Bind!" Shaelyn commanded the rock snake.

Onix realized that now, while the Budew was busy with its own attack, his master was right in making this move. Onix constricted his tail, aiming to enclose the Budew in its cold, rocky Bind.

"not by the look of things"

"anyways can u end this already i need to get back to eterna"

meanwhile...

elite: sir we recived word mike is heading back to eterna

giovonni: ha good once they leave back some noise in oreburgh and get those galactic grunts out make it showy so people will know it that way i can sneak back to eterna with my elite force and take mike and his friends out without then even knowing it until its to late

he laughed his minical laugh

FearItself

Ooc// I kind of can't finish the battle until Felldoh replies.

IC// "I'll end it when I want to end it." Shaelyn remarked in a saucy tone, crossing her arms and looking to her large rock snake Pokemon. No matter what Mike said, it wouldn't affect her. She didn't pay particular mind to the guy, he didn't interest her much. "Why are you in such a rush, anyways?"

Fell

The absorb attack did nice damage on the onyx, but now Martin wished he used growth when he had the chance. Bind was going to be a problem for budew. Or.....was it? Budew size might let her out of there...I'll have to wait and see.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

occ//sorry if this post seems to make a lot happen but I just need to catch up.

Ic// Zaroff had taken Riolu and Shinx back to the pokemon center. Afterwards, Zaroff trained Riolu and Shinx a fair bit and went to Floaroma town where he re-stocked and entered Eterna Forest. He kept Riolu and Shinx out just in case of any wild pokemon ambush.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux woke up and saw that Pheonix was gone and that his Pokemon were still here. He wondered where he had gone, but did not want to leave the Pokemon behind.

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?" Zaroff heard a russtle from the bushes near by. "Get ready for a fight."
"Riolu!" "Shinx" said the pokemon.

A buneary and a wurmple came out of the bushes.

"Aw...what a cute little bun-" Zaroff stopped suddenly when the Buneary unleashed it's coiled ear hitting his arm and Riolu too. "...OW!!!!" He grabbed it in pain trying to hold back the tears. "Riolu...ow...use counter and Shinx, use bite."

Riolu returned the 'favor' with a strong hit knocking the Buneary back. And the Shinx bit the Wurmple. However, the Wurmple used string shot which caught Shinx by surprise and lessened his damage done.

Hm...I think I'll capture the Buneary but I don't think I'll catch the Wurmple. "Ya!" He threw a pokeball with his unhurt arm at Buneary. "Shinx, bite the Wurmple again and don't hold back."

This time Shinx bit the Wurmple hard enough to make it faint. The buneary didn't want to give up the fight and broke free of the pokeball.

"Gah! Riolu, use a quick attack."

After Riolu did the attack, Zaroff took another try and this time he caught the Buneary.

"Yes! That's my third pokemon!" He jumped in the air but forgot about his hurt arm grabbing it in pain. "Ow...Don't worry, I'll be fine.

"Rio?" "Shinx?" They said with a slightly worried tone.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay!" He said with a smile.

mariofan999

Ooc// Joe, are you still in Oreburgh

Joeofmars

mariofan999

Ooc// Yay! Another person!

Ic//  Max saw some people come out of the Pokemon center.  But there was something about them.. They had poke balls!  He ran after them.  "Hey guys! Your pokemon trainers too?  You look strong!"  He said nearly running into them.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff exited the forest and healed at the Eterna pokemon center. He grabbed a bike and peddled down the bike path. The fight taking place below the path caught his eye so once he got off, he went to watch what was going on.

FearItself

Onix began to constrict the Pokemon, but he couldn't do much except for barely squeezing the Budew. It may be enough to make the Budew uncomfortable, but it wasn't doing much damage. But, this created the perfect opportunity for another attack.

"Onix, Iron Tail again." Shaelyn commanded, grinning all the while.

Onix lifted his head to the sky, letting out another roar. He lifted his tail from beneath the Bind, though still keeping a good grip on Budew. Though, he was already fairly tired from the Absorb attack, and this Budew had full health because of that. It wouldn't be as affective as he would want it to be. Nevertheless, Onix jabbed his Iron Tail down towards the small Budew in an attempt to catch it where it can't guard.