Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 05:35:25 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 07, 2007, 05:24:42 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 05:22:29 PM
"Yeah, okay." In truth, the forest scared him to death. It didn't help that there was also a haunted house nearby.
OOC//@Fear:Okay, I'll PM it to you.

We set up camp about a bit less then a mile away from the Haunted House, and Forest just to be safe. I saw a lot of pokemon while we were there setting up camp. I got a lot of pokedex info, and more possible choices for my team.

OOC/// Can you pm the plot twist to me too?

OOC//Okay, okay...
IC//It scared Lux to be so near the Haunted House...

OOC/// Thanks :P :)

IC/// When we were done setting up I was tired, and laid down in my sleeping bag. I felt something funny and saw a pokemon. I whipped out my pokedex it said

"Buneary: The rabbit pokemon, It slams foes by uncoiling its rolled up ears. This stinks enough to make a grown up cry in pain. When this pokemon gets cold on a night it tucks its head intos its fur, when it senses danger its ears perk up."

This pokemon must be cold then because it is trying to get all of its body into its fur.

Fell

Martin walked out of the city with Shaelyn on his back. When he reached his destanation. He took out Budew, while at the same time, trying not to drop Shaelyn.  Budew came out of the pokeball looking quuite happy and excited for being let out finally.

"Alright budew, we're going to try to find something to battle, do you think you can do it?Budew budew! Budew jumped up and down excitedly.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes! Let's go."

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Lux saw the Buneary and thought the same thing that Pheonix had.
OOC//Your welcome. :)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 05:47:29 PM
Lux saw the Buneary and thought the same thing that Pheonix had.
OOC//Your welcome. :)

OOC/// Thanks again! :)

IC/// "Hey Buneary you want to sleep with me tonight?" I had asked it in a soft toned voice.

The Buneary jumped right into the sleeping bag and fell right asleep.

"What do you think of this Buneary?" I asked Lux

FearItself

"You can put me down now, Martin. I think I should be fine walking now." Shaelyn said to him as she lifted her head from his shoulder. She looked up to see that they were in the grassy-yet-mountainous outskirts of Oreburgh. Shaelyn knew that there was a wide variety of Pokemon that could be found here, which meant that it would be the perfect place to change all three of her Pokemon.

Fell

Martin set her down. "Alright. So, shall we go?" Martin said.

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Ooc// It's time for me to get off. Bye, see ya' tommorow!

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 05:53:35 PM
"Maybe you should catch it."

"That wasn't what I meant, but I guess you read my mind?" I had said

I looked at the cute Buneary sleeping .

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, pretty much..."

OOC//We're you just barely reminded of that because of the plot twist I PM'ed you?

FearItself

"Yes, we shall." Shaelyn remarked as she stepped down when Martin let her stand. She winced at pain the pressure now on her ribs created, but gradually she grew used to it. Taking Onix's pokeball from her belt, she grinned, looking to Martin. "Let's see if I can manage to discpline this beast." she remarked, hinting that it was the rock creature who attacked her. Sooner or later, she would have to face the creature, because it was hers now. It was better to confront it sooner.

Avion-Finch

Ooc//here is the formentioned 2nd(or third :P) character

Name: Zakary Frost

Personality: Fun Loving yet very ruthless,

Appearance:

History: Zak joined Team Aqua and is high ranked amoungst the grunts, infact he is on the verge of becoming an Admin

Pokemon:

Breed of Pokemon: Golbat
Moveset: Air Slash, Poison Fang, Confuse Ray, Bite, Haze, Mean Look

Breed of Pokemon: Weavile
Moveset: Night Slash, Ice Punch, X-scissor, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Aerial Ace

Breed of Pokemon: Vaporeon
Moveset: Surf, Ice Beam, Substitute, Aqua Ring, Haze, Acid Armor, Shadow Ball, Wish

Favorite Pokemon Type: Ice
Other: He carries around a Snow Board

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 05:55:50 PM
"Yeah, pretty much..."

OOC//We're you just barely reminded of that because of the plot twist I PM'ed you?

IC/// "Thought so, I will probablt ask it in the morning, but I don't want it to seem like I need Buneary, after all I just got Buizel. Though he/she is a cutie!"

OOC/// No, I remembered about your ability

Triforce_Luigi

IC//"Yeah it is cute. You're on a roll with all these Pokemon.
OOC//Oh, Ok

mariofan999

Max was exploring the large mine in Oreburge when all of the sudden, a Geodude appeared!

"Ready Chimcher?  Go!"  Said max releasing his Pokemon.  "Use Ember!"  Chimcher let out a small burst of ember but it didn't do anything to the Geodude.  Geodude used tackle and Chimcher was sent back.  "Gah.. Chimcher, use Fury Swipes!"  Chimcher landed 5 hits, and it hurt Geodude a little, but still not enough to cause large damage.  Geodude replied with a critical rock smash that made Chimchar faint.  "Oh no Chimcher!"  Max picked up his Chimchar and ran out of the mines.

"Nurse, nurse!  My Chimchar needs help!  Nurse!!"  Max said rushing into the hospital.