News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, and my character caught the Onix she was attacked by. The Team Galactic member is my secondary character, Marluxia's character is back in Oreburgh, something is amiss with the evil teams there.. That's about it.

missingnomaster

OOC// John caught a bronzor and is now in Oreborgh as well.

IC// John had left the hospital and thought about his soon to come gym battle. It would definately be tough. Luckily bronzor resisted rock moves and was immune to ground attacks.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 06:04:49 AM
Ooc// Okay, so since Phoenix and his crew are already on the second day, apparently, let's just say that Shaelyn and her crew had a late night and will sleep in. xP

OOC/// I always go by days (EST) so all of you guys have to too! :P

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Weird I got my post count restored, and I didn't even request it to...also it isn't even the right number :D Anyway also Luigi, and I both got badges from the Orebugh gym

IC/// "Lux you want to head off towards Eterna?" I asked him.

Joeofmars

OoC//I have been hanging out with my new 'friend'(My alt character.)Also,Boogie has been having nightmares about his past.

Also:Fear,your TC is sexy!

IC//Boogie looked over to where Martin was sleeping.He wasn't there.

Did he leave?

Soon after there was a knock on the door.Boogie got up slowly and looked out of the peephole.It was Shantae.He opened the door.

"Is something wrong?"She said,looking past Boogie into the room."I heard someone scream."

"Oh,no."Boogie let out a forced chuckle,"Just a bad dream."

He gave another forced smile and scratched his head.

"Are you sure,it sounded pretty,"She paused,"Serious."

"Nope.I'm ok."Boogie said.

She looked past him again.

"Where are your friends?"

"Oh...them,they're uuh.Well,Shaelyn is still at the hospital and Martin...well.I have no idea where he went,he is very shy...and uuh."This was the first time he felt nervous around Shantae.He couldn't understand why,most likely because of the fact that he was trying to get the conversation away from his scream and his friends and to something else.

"Are we still on for today?"Shantae asked.

"Today?Today?As in a date today?I mean...training.Training date?"He turned bright red."Yeah...were still on.Tonight.I mean today!Heh."

Stupid.Stupid.Stupid.Boogie thought in his head.

"Ok.See you later."She left with a worried look on her face.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// ok I'll just finish my battle then :P
Ic//
"Ok, Sapphire give it a Wing Attack!" said Avion, Sapphire then struck Roselia with its wing, Roselia took a lot of damage, but still survived the hit.

"Nice hit Saph!" said Avion happily, however Sapphire didnt look as good, she looked very weak and in pain.

"Heh, it looks like it fell pray to Roselia's poison point, so sorry about that." said Ivy sarcastically "Roselia, hit it with a magical leaf attack!" commanded Ivy. Roselia then shot shining leaves straight at Sapphire.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

Martin walked around the quiet streets of Oreburgh. He walked past the ruin of the gym. He noticed something. He saw a figure walking around the rubble. He decided to walk over and see what was going on.

As he got closer, he saw the person. It was a man in a red uniform. He was holding a device in his hand.

"Hmmmm......Not here......Gah! That blasted team rocket!!! They completely destroyed everything!!! ....Huh?!" Martin accidentaly kicked a rock as he got closer. Creating a slight noise. Crud!

The man shone a light on him. He was found!

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

As Venus made her way out of the hospital, she heard the faint, yet clear sound of moving rubble. She wasn't sure what she heard, but it sounded suspicious. Keeping in the shadows, Venus made her way down the quiet streets of Oreburgh, but it was an eerie quiet. A hand on her belt where her pokeballs were, the other in her pocket, Venus made her way towards where the noise was coming from. Seeing a light travel out of the rubble of the gym, she backed up into a nearby alley unnoticed. She was far enough from the event to see a trainer, a boy in an unusual outfit, and that boy happened to be the target of the suspicious flashlight. But, this boy didn't seem to be the one who was making the noise, because she still heard it. Who else was there?

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// While I was gone did I miss anything "major?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 10:17:20 AM
As Venus made her way out of the hospital, she heard the faint, yet clear sound of moving rubble. She wasn't sure what she heard, but it sounded suspicious. Keeping in the shadows, Venus made her way down the quiet streets of Oreburgh, but it was an eerie quiet. A hand on her belt where her pokeballs were, the other in her pocket, Venus made her way towards where the noise was coming from. Seeing a light travel out of the rubble of the gym, she backed up into a nearby alley unnoticed. She was far enough from the event to see a trainer, a boy in an unusual outfit, and that boy happened to be the target of the suspicious flashlight. But, this boy didn't seem to be the one who was making the noise, because she still heard it. Who else was there?

OOC/// Do we know who the boy is?

FearItself

Ooc// Nope, not really. Some personal stuff between Boogie and Shantae, and Martin just got caught by what seems to be a Magma grunt. Venus is watching Martin from the shadows. ( >:] )

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// DO we know the boy? Also isn't light out, not dark???

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 07, 2007, 10:18:53 AM

Ooc// -points up to Felldohs_Wrath's post- Martin is the kid she sees.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 10:19:18 AM
Ooc// Nope, not really. Some personal stuff between Boogie and Shantae, and Martin just got caught by what seems to be a Magma grunt. Venus is watching Martin from the shadows. ( >:] )

OOC/// Alright, anyway at least me and Luigi haven't been anywhere near harm, or anything like you guys...yet

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 10:19:49 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 07, 2007, 10:18:53 AM

Ooc// -points up to Felldohs_Wrath's post- Martin is the kid she sees.

OOC/// Alright, thanks