News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Ugh..." Shaelyn murmured, leaning over slightly as a surge of pain went through her abdomen. It made her feel sick, but she managed to shake herself free from the feeling. "This must have been part of some sort of elaborate plan to victimize one of the new trainers coming to Oreburgh.. They must have planned this months or years ahead.." she said.

missingnomaster

"Well considering that i encountered a Rocket Grunt on my way to Floroama Town, I would say Galatic aren't the only ones doing this."

Fell

Martin had a dream that night.

In his dream, he dreamt of his dad. How respected he was. He was also a very nice man, and loved kids. Then something happened. Something he never saw before. He saw his dad, and an evil looking man. He saw the man strike at his dad. His dad fell, and he had something placed on his head. His dad woke up, and his eyes were different. He was a different person. He got up, ran away and dissapeared.

Martin had a restless night.

Ooc// I gotta go, see ya' tommorow!

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"I know they aren't... But still... Team Galactic scares me the most." Shaelyn replied, putting pressure on her arms against the floor to start lifting herself up. With support from the nearby wall, she stood up, and looked back to John.  "I'm leaving here tomorrow morning, no matter what the doctors say. I want to see my friends again.. They must be worried sick about me." she said to herself, and partially thinking out loud.

mariofan999

Ooc/.OH I thought you were in the Mines

mariofan999

Max decided, that, for a fire pokemon, the mines weren't the best, so he wondered the streets, showing everyone his new Pokemon.  "Hey! I'm a new trainer!"   "look at my first pokemon!" 

NJNETSFAN15

Ranpu looks at Dratini. " you getting tired, bud?" he said happily, returning the Dragon pokemon. He runs through the mines, hurdling various logs and rocks that lie in his path. however, one particular rock, was just a little out of his league. He jumps into the air. He very nearly cleared the rock, but his feet caught the tip of the rock. This sent him face first into the hard rock bottom of the mines. After the face plant, Ranpu rolls over, pointing his face up, sighing. He kicks himself back up onto his feet, running towards the exit.

He arrives at the exit of the mines, running up the stairs, not taking care to avoid anything. Several minutes of running later, KoT arrives in the center of Oreburgh, next to the pokemon center. He walks in, hands his pokeball to the nurse, and takes a nice sitdown. He sits back bored...in this state of extreme boredom, he doses off to sleep. He seems to ignore the children that run around, some occasionally poking him with random blunt objects.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 06, 2007, 12:06:32 PM
OOC//Pheonix, you should know where I am...
OOC/// ::) I was talking about everyone else ;)

FearItself

Ooc// Okay, so since Phoenix and his crew are already on the second day, apparently, let's just say that Shaelyn and her crew had a late night and will sleep in. xP

Now, what to do with Venus... (I changed her appearance and added a Pokemon, by the way. Not that much of a change, really.)

Oh, and as an aside idea, I think it would be cool if we all made trainer cards for ourselves and put them in our sigs. It could be a form of advertisement, but it would also look cool. =P I could help those that don't know how. If it comes down to not too many of us having sprites to be able to put on the TCs, we can just exclude them to make everyone's life easier. x3

So, does that sound like a good idea?

Transient Link

occ/ i see my new word has spread a  bit lol thats just redunculous lol :D

ic/ as mike landed in oreburgh he decided to go to the pokemon center

he walked up to nurse joy

"exuse me maam have you seen a girl a bout yay tall(gestured hight)...."

as he continued to describe her nurse joy got a tad upset

joy: oh shes in the hospital...there was an incedent in the mines

"what! i got to get there ok thanks"

he ran towards the hospital he finally found it and went in

he walked up to the receptionist

"what room is a shaelyn in?"

receptionist:that would be room 204

"thank you"

as he ran through the hospital he ran into a nurse and she fell

" oh sorry" he said as he looked toward her

he didnt like the look her something wasnt right
but he had to see shaelyn things like it could wait

he finally made it to her room

he knocked on the door of her room....

FearItself

Venus paid no mind to the young man that had carelessly bumped into her. Having had a secret cover as a rather skittish nurse over the past couple of years, she was more than used to these sorts of incidents. Though, something about that young man seemed very familiar. She couldn't put a finger on it, but something just wasn't right.

"It's okay." she replied, dusting herself off and continuing on her way. I think I've seen that guy before.. But who is he?

----------

"Come in..." Shaelyn said as she heard the knock on her door, a bit surprised at having a visit so late at night, or rather, so early in the morning. She pulled the frail, bleached hospital bed sheets over herself, trying to cover the bruises in case her visitor was someone that didn't already know what happened to her. Managing to sit up against her pillow, Shaelyn waited for the door to be opened, wondering who her visitor could be.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 06:17:29 AM
Venus paid no mind to the young man that had carelessly bumped into her. Having had a secret cover as a rather skittish nurse over the past couple of years, she was more than used to these sorts of incidents. Though, something about that young man seemed very familiar. She couldn't put a finger on it, but something just wasn't right.

"It's okay." she replied, dusting herself off and continuing on her way. I think I've seen that guy before.. But who is he?

----------

"Come in..." Shaelyn said as she heard the knock on her door, a bit surprised at having a visit so late at night, or rather, so early in the morning. She pulled the frail, bleached hospital bed sheets over herself, trying to cover the bruises in case her visitor was someone that didn't already know what happened to her. Managing to sit up against her pillow, Shaelyn waited for the door to be opened, wondering who her visitor could be.

mike calmed himself before opening the door
he walked in all smiles
"hiya its good to see your ok"

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 06:04:49 AM
Ooc// Okay, so since Phoenix and his crew are already on the second day, apparently, let's just say that Shaelyn and her crew had a late night and will sleep in. xP

Now, what to do with Venus... (I changed her appearance and added a Pokemon, by the way. Not that much of a change, really.)

Oh, and as an aside idea, I think it would be cool if we all made trainer cards for ourselves and put them in our sigs. It could be a form of advertisement, but it would also look cool. =P I could help those that don't know how. If it comes down to not too many of us having sprites to be able to put on the TCs, we can just exclude them to make everyone's life easier. x3

OoC//I could make Trainer Cards for people,of course there is this one website that does it...but I forget >_<

Lemme try to remember it and get back to you.

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 06:33:43 AM

OoC//I could make Trainer Cards for people,of course there is this one website that does it...but I forget >_<

Lemme try to remember it and get back to you.
ooc//lol cool but thats still redunculouslol :D

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 06:35:53 AM

OOC//Trainer Cards are a good idea but I don't know how to make them and I'm hopeless with any  form of art...

HELLS YAH IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!