News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Marluxia, that's my job... -frustrated sigh-

IC// Even though sitting up was already painful, Shaelyn lifted her back completely off of the pillow, sitting up and slowly swinging her legs over the edge of the hospital bed. A couple of nurses darted over and, yet again, pinned her against the pillow by her shoulders, which still hurt even after the operation was done.

I'll call the Pokemon Center to see if Boogie is still there.. Shaelyn thought, reaching to her belt and taking out her cellphone. It was fairly easy to reach the Pokemon center because it was a generalized number, targeting the nearest Pokemon Center in location. After a few seconds of waiting, the familiar voice of Nurse Joy was heard.

"Oreburgh Pokemon Center, how may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked in a probably standardized response.

"Hi Nurse Joy. It's me, Shaelyn, from earlier. Is my friend Boogie still with you?" Shaelyn asked.

"I believe so." Nurse Joy replied. "Would you like me to give the phone to him?"

"No.. Just tell him to go to the hospital if he wants his room key." she responded.

"Oh.. Alright." Nurse Joy said in a slightly worried tone, the two of them hanging up simultaneously. Then, as was her job, Nurse Joy left the counter and began walking down the hall of the residential section of the building, finding her target and a new friend sitting outside one of the rooms. "You're Boogie, right?" Nurse Joy asked, assuming she was right and deciding to continue on. "A friend of yours called. She said you should go to the hospital if you want the key to your room. I don't have extra keys, so you would have to retreive one from one of your friends." she added.

FearItself

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 06, 2007, 10:59:17 AM
"Huh. So, what happened back there?" Martin asked.

Ooc// Welcome newcomer!  :robotveryhappy:

After hanging up her cellphone, Shaelyn turned back to Martin, giving a slight sigh.

"I wanted to train in the mines, so I could train separately from you..." she began to explain, holding her head in one hand as a slight lightheadedness caught her off-guard. "That Onix trapped me and close off the entrance, which made the inside of the mine pitch-black. I assume it whipped its tail out and hit me as well as Stantler and Tentacool..."

Talking about her Pokemon sparked another idea. Her Pokemon were a part of that. "My Pokemon are okay... Right?"

Fell

"They're fine. " Martin pointed to two pokeballs on the table next to her bed. "I was going to postpone the gym match until you are better. Is that alright?"

Spongebob does not approve

mariofan999

That's it! thought Max.  "Chimchar use taunt!" Commanded Max. 
   "Chimchar char!"  Said Chimchar as he flexed his muscles.  Sparrow became angry, and attacked.
   "Now dodge and use fury swipes!"  Said Max.  Chimchar quickly jumped out of the attack and just as quick, used fury swipes, landing 4 succesfull hits.  "Way to go!  Now next time he does it dodge and use ember!"  Said Max.  Sparrow was enraged and attacked again.  Chimchar dodged and use ember, making the sparrow faint.  "Nice job Chimchar!  Now return!"  Congratulated Max, holding his poke ball.
   "Chimchar!"  exclaimed Chimchar before returning into his poke ball.

FearItself

Shaelyn reached her hand out and picked up the two pokeballs, clipping them onto her belt. She gave another slight sigh and wince, realizing that one of her broken ribs had, previously, gotten dangerously close to puncturing one of her lungs, so it hurt to breath deeply for the meantime.

"Don't postpone your gym match because of me." Shaelyn said. "I'll probably have to postpone mine, but I don't want to have to end up doing that."

FearItself

Ooc// Is the "sparrow" an actual sparrow, or something like a Tailow/Starly?

Joeofmars

"Th-The hospital?"Boogie sputtered when the nurse told him

He sat there for awhile thinking why she could be in there.

"Are you gonna go?"Shantae said out of nowhere.

"Uuuh...yeah.Of course."He got up and started out of the building.He convinced Shantae to come so she wouldn't be alone in her room and they left.

They finally arrived at the hospital and ran to the reception desk.

"Is there someone staying here named Shaelyn?"Boogie asked the lady siting at the desk.

She told her the room she was staying at and they ran to it.Boogie's mind was racing as to what could of happend to her.For some reason he didn't want to know.He finally arrived and ran into the room.

"Shaelyn!What happened?"

mariofan999

Quote from: FearItself on October 06, 2007, 11:14:38 AM
Ooc// Is the "sparrow" an actual sparrow, or something like a Tailow/Starly?
Ooc// I thought sparrow was a Pokemon.. oh wait wrong region, alight then let's say Starly.

Fell

Ooc// It's called, "Spearow" Not sparrow. ;)

Ic// "Okay, I won't postpone it." Just then, Boogie entered the room.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Wow, you sure got here fast." Shaelyn joked with a slight chuckle, though her voice was getting fainter. Just sitting up and staying up was a lot of effort after what was in her system before and after the intense surgery. "It was just a.. mining accident. I couple broken wounds, internal bleeding, a lot of internal bruises.. But I'll be fine." she added with another chuckle in spite of herself. Her mother always joked about how Shaelyn loved to get herself into trouble. Well, this was proof.

missingnomaster

OOC// I hate it when i miss stuff....

IC// John had been rather lazy after Mike and avion left the Eterna pokemon center and was just lurking around for the rest of the day. Now he felt ready for anything. Not knowing about the gym battles in the mines, he decided to see if he could battle Gardenia. He reached the gym and asked
"I heard that the Oreborgh gym blew up so I was going to get my badge here. Is that alright?"

"I'm sorry, but you came here for nothing. The Orborgh gym leader is accepting challengers at the mines."

"Oh, Ok then. No problem." John said shallowly.
Dangit.... well at least I can get another pokemon on my way back.... I would probably get creamed at this gym anyway...

So he headed off to Orborgh while keeping an eye out for pokemon he could use.

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 06, 2007, 11:20:50 AM
"Wow, you sure got here fast." Shaelyn joked with a slight chuckle, though her voice was getting fainter. Just sitting up and staying up was a lot of effort after what was in her system before and after the intense surgery. "It was just a.. mining accident. I couple broken wounds, internal bleeding, a lot of internal bruises.. But I'll be fine." she added with another chuckle in spite of herself. Her mother always joked about how Shaelyn loved to get herself into trouble. Well, this was proof.

"Just a...just a mining accident?Broken bones,internal bleeding-whaa?"Boogie said,shocked at her 'chill' atittude."You're extremely hurt."

Shantae whispered something in Boogie's ear.

"Oh,yes,of course."Boogie said,"Shantae this is Shaelyn"He pointed to Shaelyn,"And this is Martin"He pointed to Martin.

"Martin,Shaelyn,"He said,moving out of the way so they could get a better look at her,"This is Shantae."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Can EVERYONE post where they are right now? I just want to know because I want to know if I might see some people ;) :)

FearItself

Shaelyn looked to Boogie's new female friend, chuckling another bit. The two seemed to know each other fairly well already. She wondered what they were doing all this time when Boogie was waiting for his room key. "Hey, Shantae." Shaelyn said in a slight greeting, then let her body slowly relax against the propped-up pillow on her hospital bed. Pain spread up from her abdomen as her ribs had to get used to the new position, but she didn't pay it much mind since she was pretty much used to this by now.

"The.. uhh.. accident was my fault, Boogie. I shouldn't have gone into the mines alone." she said, placing a hand on her abdomen to make sure she was still rhythmically breathing. Her senses felt so overwhelmed from passing out several times. "I did catch the Pokemon that did this to me, though, that I am proud of." Shaelyn added with a slight grin, motioning to the third pokeball on her belt with her free hand.

FearItself

Ooc// I believe Shantae, Boogie, Martin, and Shaelyn are at a hospital in Oreburgh, supposedly near the Pokemon center. The mine is a bit roughed up because of what the Onix did, and the entrance is a bit destroyed, but you can still go in. The Pokemon Center seems empty for now. I don't know about everyone else.