Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Hehe, you're welcome.

Man, it's lonely here isn't it? Not having school is boring. xD

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 05, 2007, 07:18:03 AM
Ooc// Hehe, you're welcome.

Man, it's lonely here isn't it? Not having school is boring. xD
[/quotooc// i know even runescape is boring im gunna check and see if there are any new  naruto shippudens out on youtube yet

Fell

Ooc// I HATE SAILOR MOON!!!! No I meant, that I had school today. :P And, if eveyone who was in D/P is dead, then Roark and his dad would be dead too right? Cause' this is like, CENTURIES after their time!

Ic// Martin went to look for Shaelyn to tell, her about the gym leader. He went to the hotel, and asked for Shaelyn. "She's in room [insert number here]"  "Thanks!" Martin said. Martin went to the room, and walked in, finding Boogie outside the room, and Shaelyn inside.

"I found the gym leader! We're gonna battle tommorw at the mines! He might let you two battle also, so you wanna come?"

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 04, 2007, 07:26:34 PM
On the way, Lux was wary for Pokemon. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the grass. A Meowth appeared. Lux took out Noctowl from its ball and prepared to catch it.

As I saw the Meowth I saw a quick flash in my head, then a pokemon. I wanted to catch it (***NOTE: It wasn't the Meowth***).

"Good luck Lux!" I had yelled to him

OOC/// LOL Good Luck Chuck :D

IC/// "You can do it!" I cheered him on!

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 05, 2007, 10:56:11 AM
Ooc// I HATE SAILOR MOON!!!! No I meant, that I had school today. :P And, if eveyone who was in D/P is dead, then Roark and his dad would be dead too right? Cause' this is like, CENTURIES after their time!

Ic// Martin went to look for Shaelyn to tell, her about the gym leader. He went to the hotel, and asked for Shaelyn. "She's in room [insert number here]"  "Thanks!" Martin said. Martin went to the room, and walked in, finding Boogie outside the room, and Shaelyn inside.

"I found the gym leader! We're gonna battle tommorw at the mines! He might let you two battle also, so you wanna come?"

Boogie walked into the room after Shaelyn and Martin.

"Martin.For the last time,I allready have my badge!"Boogie said angrily.

He didn't know why he was angry,but he was.Maybe it was the fact that Shaelyn was sad and he hated seeing people like that.But he realized how angry had sound.

"I'm...i'm sorry."

FearItself

Shaelyn gave a frustrated sigh, feeling as though she had passed her bad mood on to Boogie, now feeling guilty that she had ever gotten mad at Martin in the first place. She sat down on her designated bed, resting her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. You're a genious, Shay. she cursed herself, tensing her fingers and letting the tension tug at her hair.

"I will, I guess.." Shaelyn spoke up, not caring if it wasn't loud enough for Martin to hear. Right now, she just wanted to get some rest and clear her head.

Fell

"Alright. uh, We're meeting there at 12:00 PM. I'm gonna go train." Martin left, and went north to train in the grass.  Wow....Everyone's so different.... Was it something I did?!

FearItself

Shaelyn waited for Martin to leave, and then layed down exhaustedly on her designated bed, her hands still covering her face. She gave a disappointed groan, finally taking her hands away and placing them beside her.

Yeah, Shay... You made a mistake all right... A big one. Shaelyn thought to herself, her brows furrowed in a self-annoyed  manner before she closed her eyes to try and rid herself of these guilty thoughts.

missingnomaster

OOC// Where is everyone? John is still in the Eterna pokemon center and i'm a bit confused.......................

Fell

Ooc// Joe of mars, I didn't know boogie already had the badge. Sorry.  :)

Ic// Martin went into the tall grass in the area, and found a wild Machop. Hm....I never caught a machop before...Should I catch it, or fight it? Martin decided to catch it, because he needed the right pokemon to fight Josh.

He went up to the machop with Blast out of his pokeball to show he wanted to fight. The Machop got into a fighting stance, thus the fight begun.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Lux and I are on our way to Oreburgh, also Fear can you pm me?

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 05, 2007, 02:32:01 PM
Ooc// Joe of mars, I didn't know boogie already had the badge. Sorry.  :)

Ic// Martin went into the tall grass in the area, and found a wild Machop. Hm....I never caught a machop before...Should I catch it, or fight it? Martin decided to catch it, because he needed the right pokemon to fight Josh.

He went up to the machop with Blast out of his pokeball to show he wanted to fight. The Machop got into a fighting stance, thus the fight begun.

OoC//It's ok.It went well with the story anyway.I'd post now but i'm on my Wii and long posts = bleeeh!

FearItself

Shaelyn turned on her side, looking out the window practically in front of her. She could see a lot of the city below, even the construction of the previously-destroyed gym. A soft chuckle passed her lips as she sat up, her mind seemingly cleared, or atleast, for the moment, it was.

Maybe training would get my mind off of what I did... Shaelyn thought to herself, standing up and turning around to see Boogie. "Hey... I think I'll go out and train too... See you later, Boogie." she said in a sort of rush, passing by Boogie and eventually walking out of the Pokemon Center.

"Martin said that the gym battle would be held at the mines... That means that Tentacool may not be as useful as I hoped it would be. I guess I could try catching something else, though I'm not sure what's around here." she thought out loud, walking to the mines. "Pokemon should be in the mines, I think. I'll see what I can find there." Following where her pronounced thoughts led her, she made her way into the mines. "Atleast I'll be familiar with the area before my battle with the gym leader."

Fell

The machop started to attack with a low kick, Blast dodged.

Hm. Normal types are weak against fight types.  "Blast, use scratch!" Blast leaped forward and attempted to use scratch, Machop dodged, and attacked with a karate chop. Direct hit! Blast went down.

"Man! Blast, can you still fight?" Martin knew that was super effective, and gave Blast alot of damage.
Blast nodded. "Alright, use quick attack!" Blast got up quickly, and rammed his head into machop. Machop was dazed. "Now follow up with a scratch attack!" Blast leaped up once again, and scratched.

It hit the machop, and sent him sprawling. "Now! Pokeball, GO!" Martin threw his pokeball, and hit machop. The ball wiggled, and then blinked. Caught! "Yes! Now to heal them. Blast! Return!" Martin called Blast to his pokeball, then went to find a pokemon center.

Joeofmars

"Ok b-"Shaelyn was already gone.

I guess I could train also.

He walked out of the room.Without realizing where he was going,he ran into someone and made them fall on there butt.

"Oh!I'm so so-"Boogie looked at who he ran into.It was the perfect girl that he was thinking of when Shaeyln was fliting with Martin."Sorry."

He held out his hand and helped her up.

"Hi.I'm Alex."Without realizing he said his real name(wich he never told anyone),he added,"But you can call me Boogie."

"My name is Shantae"She said with a smile that lit up the hallway.

Boogie noticed a Charmeleon walking behind her.

"Are you going to train?"Boogie said excitedly.

"Oh,yes."She said

"Oh cool,mind if I join?"Boogie said,thinking he might of went to far after a moment.

"Sure."She said to Boogie's surprise.

They left the building together to go look for a spot to train.