News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 03, 2007, 02:44:34 PM
Ooc// I know exactly how you feel, Felldoh. It's always one person..

IC// Feeling as though now was the time to inact her rather teasing plan, Shaelyn put on the same somewhat-nervous face that she had before they entered the cave, and lifted her hand out of her pocket. Making up the scheme as her body moved, she reached out her hand and started running her fingers up his back in a spider-like tickle. Remembering that he usually gets startled easily, this would be some good entertainment.
thank you now can i at least get credit for knowing my stuff please? im saying this as calmly as i can here :|

FearItself

Ooc// Oh, okay. Sorry about that, Marluxia, I apologize. But I don't really think that rule you stated is necessary for this roleplay, it's fairly loose-construction right now and we don't have to worry about all that technical stuff because they pretty much bypass it in the anime sometimes.

IC// Shaelyn quickly took her hand away, putting both hands behind her back innocently like she had done the last time. She gave a quick, fake glance at Martin's back and grinned, looking back to him. "I don't see anything." she said in a seemingly normal tone, waiting for him to turn around and continue walking so she could start the joke again and add a little spin to it.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 03, 2007, 02:54:28 PM
Ooc// Oh, okay. Sorry about that, Marluxia, I apologize. But I don't really think that rule you stated is necessary for this roleplay, it's fairly loose-construction right now and we don't have to worry about all that technical stuff because they pretty much bypass it in the anime sometimes.

IC// Shaelyn quickly took her hand away, putting both hands behind her back innocently like she had done the last time. She gave a quick, fake glance at Martin's back and grinned, looking back to him. "I don't see anything." she said in a seemingly normal tone, waiting for him to turn around and continue walking so she could start the joke again and add a little spin to it.
kk thanks gtg good bye

Fell

Getting alittle suspicious, he moved on. The tunnel getting darker.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Grinning at the sight of light in the cave getting thinner and thinner, Shaelyn began to plot again. She raised her arm starting mid-back this time and tickling her fingers up to his neck. When she got to his neck, she stopped, leaning a bit closer to his ear to whisper one phrase that may just make him jump. "Boo." she said with a sudden whisper, still grinning, and waited for his response.

Fell

He suddenly ran ahead, and turned around. Seeing Shaelyn's sillouette in the light behind her and how innocent she looked. He started to walk ahead. Now, thinking he knows what's going on.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I hope T_L comes back on soon, and posts really quick our story needs to move on!!!

FearItself

"Hey, what's wrong?" Shaelyn joked, speeding up into a slight jog to catch up to Martin, then walking at his speed. She started to notice that maybe she was scaring him a bit too much, and decided to stop, until another idea crossed her mind. If I can't scare him that way, I can give him a chill another way. Shaelyn thought with a re-emerging grin, reaching out her hand once more. Though, this time, her hand wrapped around his almost innocently, looking over to him as she did so. "Sorry about that, I was just bored. I didn't scare you too much, did I?"

Joeofmars

OoC//
ATTENTION:FEAR

Do you think we should start a new,spam free topic,so as to get more members?I think alot of people are...so to say 'afraid' to join because of the absurd amount of posts.Maybe make some new rules,make them a little more clear for...some people.

Also...as I am typing this...I am watching Pokemon on Cartoon Network XD :D

IC//

Boogie saw through her disguise.He saw her toying with Martin through the corner of his eyes.Before they got to the end of the cave,Boogie decided to play a trick on her.Signaling Alec silently,he made him touch Shaelyn's leg,slowly creeping up it like a spider,just like she was doing to Martin.

FearItself

Ooc// I've been considering that. But let's just do that when more people are online.

Ic//  "Oh please Boogie, a Magician knows how to see through her own trick." Shaelyn remarked, feeling the same feeling up her leg as she did running her fingers up Martin's back. She reached her free hand down momentarily, feeling the blunt-ended hand of Elekid, and grinning a grin of satisfaction of predicting the culprit before even making sure she was right.

Fell

Ooc//  :-[ This is weird........

Ic// Martin was glad she couldn't see him blush in the cave. He quickly took his hand back, and stammered "Ummm....I....Uhhh........C'mon, let's....Just go....I knew it was her!

Joeofmars

"Oh!"Boogie said,"You are way to good.Nice try Alec!"

"Ele-ele..."Alec said sadly,he really wanted to scare her.

"Lets just get out of here,I'm starting to get scared!"Boogie said jokingly.

Avion-Finch

Avion stood looking at Mike.

"Well, I better get goin, maybe we can try the gym again, lets go Terra" said Avion as he finished the work he started on the pc
"Yeah, it was nice meeting you guys" said Terra as she followed Avion out the door

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

Ooc// I gotta go. Going to a guitar recital, and I have to get ready. No, I'm not playing. :D

FearItself

Ooc// Haha @ Felldoh. xDD
Just wait, it gets better. -evil grin-

IC// Shaelyn let out a triumphant chuckle, placing her hands back in her pockets. She grinned slightly at her accomplishment, tipping her head back just a slight bit and seeing more of the inner walls and structures of the cave as the three grew closer to the light at the end. She let out another aftermath chuckle, thinking out loud unintentionally. "You know, you're cute when you're nervous." she remarked to Martin. Wait... Crap... Did I just say that?