News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"nothing,"said Lux, nervously. He attemted to smile akwardly.

missingnomaster

OOC// at this rate I'm never gonna meet up with everyone else.... Maybe mike, but a lot of people are still in jubilfe.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 05:41:10 PM
"nothing,"said Lux, nervously. He attemted to smile akwardly.

"You studdered." I had said "What is really going on?" I had asked him yet again

Triforce_Luigi

For a moment, he thought of telling the truth.But he knew that he that he could not. "nothing" he said again.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 05:58:40 PM
For a moment, he thought of telling the truth.But he knew that he that he could not. "nothing" he said again.

"I don't believe you, you aren't telling the truth, I can see it in your eyes. What is really wrong?" I repeated the question

Triforce_Luigi

Triforce_Luigi

you wouldn't understand...        OOC/things will get spicy at Eterna.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 06:20:14 PM
you wouldn't understand...        OOC/things will get spicy at Eterna.

"Try me." I said to him "You will be surprised how much I do understand."

OOC/// Oh!!!

Triforce_Luigi

OK. You wont believe me. 3 years ago, i had a power. I could read minds. I tried to supress it. Something inside of me was trying to take control of me. I held it back last time, but its back. That is how I knew what you were thinking...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 06:39:58 PM
OK. You wont believe me. 3 years ago, i had a power. I could read minds. I tried to supress it. Something inside of me was trying to take control of me. I held it back last time, but its back. That is how I knew what you were thinking...

"Really? That sounds cool!" I said excited "Wait, that must stink though at times, anyway can you also read pokemon minds?"

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 06:49:20 PM
Yes. But their a bit harder.

"Hmmmm that is cool! Anyway we should get back onto that later, I need to talk to Rowan, and I want to check how that pokemon is too."

Triforce_Luigi

Good idea. I'll  ait here. My head hurts.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 02, 2007, 02:57:47 PM
Ooc// Hey Marluxia, no major plot twists without my approval, okay?
You seem to be taking charge of this roleplay and forgetting that it was I who created it. I never approved of that radical "Oreburgh Gym blew up" idea, but I let that slide just that one time. Also, using smileys in IC is a big no-no.

IC// "Oh yeah, I'll just take a Revive and two Super Potions." Shaelyn said to Boogie as she picked up the necessary items off of the shelf. Even though she was a new trainer, she could afford atleast this without having earned any prize money from gym or trainer battles. Her father wanted her to be fully prepared, so he gave her plenty of money to start off with, and Shaelyn loved how much excess money she still had. After paying at the front desk, Shaelyn placed the two items in her shoulder-strap black bag and waited near the door for Boogie.
:(oh... the smily was an accedent and technically it wont affect you guys much and i dont think anyone wont like it :p

ic// "whew we are finally here"
charizard look up at him

"lets land shall we?"

charizard nodded

the landed in to town square

mike stared at the legend pokemon statue in aw

".....wow i got to show this to the gang later....."
"cmon charzard you can rest for now rest good cause you got a gym battle in a few minutes"

charizard nodded and returned to his pokeball

mike walked down to the gym and stared

"whew finally my first gym battle in sinnoh should be easy"

so he walked in he stared and to forest in aww as a pokemon"curator approached"

curator: welcome trainer you must beat all the trainers in the forest before you can battle the gym leader.

"WHAT YOU GOT TO ME SHITING ME!?!?!?!??!"

curator: PLEASE! watch the language sir continue into the forest

so he did
"god darned idiots why cant it be just a straight up battle!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

occ//k thats it for my digital media one i acutally have work to do today :D might add more later.