News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"DAHH!!!!!!!!!" Martin leaped up! Totaly taken by surprise from Shaelyn's unexpected visit.

"Why'd you do that?" Said Martin still shaking.

Ooc// I actually freak out like that in real life if I'm surprised at all. :P

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Shaelyn laughed as she was pushed back a little, getting the reaction she had hoped from Martin and more. She placed her hands behind her back as if to look innocent, looking away to add to the naive effect.

"Do what?" she joked, her grin seemingly completely replaced by a playful smile.

Joeofmars

"Ok,i'll be out in a moment."Boogie sayed as Shaelyn waved.He looked around a bit,nothing else he wanted.He started out the Pokemart when someone came in.A suspicious looking character who shoved Boogie aside,he fell on the floor.The man pulled out a gun and pointed it at the woman at the counter.

"Give me the money!"He screamed.

I gotta do something!

Boogie got up and a called out his two Pokemon.

"Growlithe!Use flamethrower!Alec!Use fire punch!"

Both of these attacks hit the man and he flew into a wall.He droped his gun on the counter and the lady took it.The man got up and suprisingly laughed.

"Kid!You would be perfect for Team Galactic!You wanna join!?"He said in a scruffy voice.

"I would never join the likes of you!Alec,fire punch!"

"ALEEEEEEC-ELE!"The attack hit him again.The man was knocked out."Call the cops."

He said to the llady at the counter and walked out.He started looking for Shaelyn.

Eventually finding her sitting with Martin he started to walk over.

FearItself

Ending her innocent act for a moment, Shaelyn gave Boogie a hug as he walked over, knowing that, after she could have sworn she saw him cry, he needed hugs now. She broke the hug after a second or two, not really intending much else except for being friendly. Though, now that she got a better look at him, Boogie looked a bit roughed-up.

"Did something happen on your way here? You look a little shaken-up." Shaelyn asked Boogie as she analyzed his facial features. He had more of a frown on now than he had previously. Could something serious have happened?

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 02, 2007, 04:08:14 PM
Ending her innocent act for a moment, Shaelyn gave Boogie a hug as he walked over, knowing that, after she could have sworn she saw him cry, he needed hugs now. She broke the hug after a second or two, not really intending much else except for being friendly. Though, now that she got a better look at him, Boogie looked a bit roughed-up.

"Did something happen on your way here? You look a little shaken-up." Shaelyn asked Boogie as she analyzed his facial features. He had more of a frown on now than he had previously. Could something serious have happened?

"Some just tried to rob the Pokemart."Boogie said,not being affected by a rondom hug this time,"It was Team Galactic.I stoped him with my two pokemon."

He paused for a moment.Then started after another.

"All this stuff."He started,"The hurt Pokemon,The exploding Gym,this robbery.It can't be coincidence.The gym was really bad to.

missingnomaster

John stood at the area just outside of Floroama Town.
I was supposed to meet Shaelyn and Mike here... I wonder what happened...
He started off. The road between Floroama and enterna was mountainous and had bridges at places.   He had gotten to the mountainous part, when a gruff looking machop came out and looked like it was challenging him.

"I dont have time for this.... Floon, Use gust."

Floon blew a gust at machop, driving it back. Machop then proceeded to use karate chop, to no effect.

"This thing only knows fighting moves.... Floon, finish off with ominous wind."

Floon's next gust was filled with shadow energy, knocking Machop out.

"Ok lets move on now."

John reached Eterna forest without any other interuptions.

Fell

"Oh, hey Boogie." After listening to Boogie's story Martin spoke up. "I was attacked by a guy wanting me to be apart of Team Rocket on the way to the mart. He got away.....I think we should be alot more careful from now on."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 02, 2007, 04:33:11 PM
"Oh, hey Boogie." After listening to Boogie's story Martin spoke up. "I was attacked by a guy wanting me to be apart of Team Rocket on the way to the mart. He got away.....I think we should be alot more careful from now on."

"Yeah,we should."Boogie said"Where are we going next?"

Fell

"We were going to go to Oreburgh to check out what happened." Martin replied.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 02, 2007, 04:51:31 PM
"We were going to go to Oreburgh to check out what happened." Martin replied.

OoC//I think the post where I explained that Boogie had been in Oreburgh when it happened got deleted.Anyway.But he was there and doesn't remember.

"Yeah.Team Rocket blew up the place.I was in there when it happend."Boogie said,pulling out his badge case,"I don't...actually remember though.The nurse said Growlithe pulled me out.

Fell

"Hm. That's strange." replied Martin.

Joeofmars

OoC//I'm leaving now.So if you and Shaelyn go off to Oreburg,Boogie will automatically follow.But if you ask him a question,wait for me ^_^

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 03:24:02 PM
The girl is Shaelyn. The boy I thhnk is Martin
"Oh alright I said."

Hmmmm Shaelyn is a nice name I had thought to myself, using a different emotion to fool Lux.

Triforce_Luigi

As Pheonix was checking the Pokemon, Lux thought about his ability. He had tried to supress it before, but it was back. He had read clearly into Pheonix's mind. He knew exactly where the girl was. He knew about  Boogie and about his encounter with Team Galactic before he had met him. There could be no doubt. It was coming back to him.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 02, 2007, 05:25:40 PM
As Pheonix was checking the Pokemon, Lux thought about his ability. He had tried to supress it before, but it was back. He had read clearly into Pheonix's mind. He knew exactly where the girl was. He knew about  Boogie and about his encounter with Team Galactic before he had met him. There could be no doubt. It was coming back to him.

As I turned my head I saw a weird expression on Lux's face.

"Lux, whats wrong?" I had asked him soothingly, calmly, and trusting.