News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

CMON FEAR WE GOIN TO START OR WHAT!?!?!?!!?!?

FearItself

Ooc// We roleplayed while you were gone, Marluxia, but our posts were deleted for some reason. Sorry to disrupt the "bonding" time you wanted for Mike and Shaelyn. xDD She has eyes for someone else. Tough luck.

Ic// Shaelyn tapped her toe against the ground with little patience, watching the boy take up their time by giving Nurse Joy the injured Pokemon. She'd let them ahead of her and Martin of course, but Shaelyn was never really a patient person.

Come on, I want to start training this Tentacool... she thought to herself, monitoring the situation of the two in front of her with the injured Pokemon. I'm sure Martin wants to heal his Budew fast too. I guess we'll be waiting a while.

Transient Link

:| fine ill fill in the blanks in myself

ic// its been a few hours since she left and mike was already a tad depressed

"why did she leave so suddenly? sigh well i better help avion before....he catches them"

charzard let out a yawn and mike turned his attenion to him
he smiled
"yah i dont get women either cmon we got to get to eterna high speed"

so he jumped on charzard and flew like never before.

"i just hope im not too late"

Transient Link

oc// avion are u in eterna yet? where is your approximate location?

also fear if u think u shot my character down you got another guess coming the jucyness has only just begun ;) :D

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Hes on the route just south of the bike road
Ic//
The Claw attack hit Crimson hard, but it regained itself. "Ok Crimson, another Swift attack." said Avion, once again Crimson shot more stars at Gible, and once again it hit it not doing too much damage.  "Avion, if you keep that up it will be over in no time, Gible give it another Dragon Claw!" Commanded Terra, and yet again it slashed Crimson with a powerful attack, almost knocking it out.

Suddenly, the fire on Crimson's back got even more intense...

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 01, 2007, 01:54:57 PM
Ic//
The Claw attack hit Crimson hard, but it regained itself. "Ok Crimson, another Swift attack." said Avion, once again Crimson shot more stars at Gible, and once again it hit it not doing too much damage.  "Avion, if you keep that up it will be over in no time, Gible give it another Dragon Claw!" Commanded Terra, and yet again it slashed Crimson with a powerful attack, almost knocking it out.

occ// i see

ic/ as mike was soaring through the sky he thought of his dream...
"what does it mean? i know it was a sign now my brother is getting to close if i dont get that suicune to orre... it could mean the end of me them and the world"

as he passed over some mountins he though of the "gs" ball in his pack he thought back to what seemed like so long ago

(flash back)
proffesor elm: odd the gs ball seems to react to your presence i think it would be best if you took it
"me?!?!? i could never take such a rare thing!"
elm:please take it u may be able to open it
"well i suppose..."
(end)
"wonder whats inside... it seemed to react most after i met...her...odd it seems to react to my emotions sigh  thats in the past"

"cmon charizard lets speed it up a bit"
charzard: roar!
he sped up

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 01, 2007, 01:54:57 PM
Ic//

occ//DUDE STILL!!!! lol your sig i still cant help laughing at your sig dude best SIG EVER!

Avion-Finch

"Whats going on?" asked Terra

"HA you activated my trap card!" said Avion
".......what?" asked Terra with a hugely confused face.
"uh, wait.....nevermind what I just said, what I MEANT to say was, You activated Crimson's Blaze ability!"  said Avion enthusiastically

"oh....oh no" replied terra in a worried voice
"if Crimson is almost knocked out, its fire attacks get stronger, and with that....Crimson, use Flamethrower!" commanded Avion. Crimson then shot a huge beam of fire straight towards gible

FearItself

Ooc// Marluxia, please refrain from posting non-IC posts unless they're important, okay?

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 01, 2007, 02:09:42 PM
"Whats going on?" asked Terra

"HA you activated my trap card!" said Avion
".......what?" asked Terra with a hugely confused face.
"uh, wait.....nevermind what I just said, what I MEANT to say was, You activated Crimson's Blaze ability!"  said Avion enthusiastically

"oh....oh no" replied terra in a worried voice
"if Crimson is almost knocked out, its fire attacks get stronger, and with that....Crimson, use Flamethrower!" commanded Avion. Crimson then shot a huge beam of fire straight towards gible
occ// i gtg guys nice yu-gi-oh quote lol see you tommarow same time ;)

Joeofmars

OoC//Fear,did you read my post about me being in the Pokemon Center?Oh well...

FearItself

Ooc// I don't believe so. Those posts got deleted I think. I'll roleplay with you now though.

IC// Shaelyn turned to see another familiar face, one that brought a smile back to her features after slight restlessness took its place. She turned around to see him, then almost immediately dashing over to him, embracing Boogie in a tackle hug.

"Long time no see." she said happilly, pulling away after a few seconds.

Avion-Finch

The flames cleared and Gible was knocked out "Ugh, Come back Gible" said Terra

"Yes, great job Crimson!" said Avion happily, Suddenly Crimson began to glow, it was evolving!  In a flash of light, crimson became longer and its nose became less big, it evolved into a Quilava.
"Lava!" cried Crimson happily
"Woah, way to go Crimson, now come on back" said Avion as he recalled his newly evolved pokemon.

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 01, 2007, 02:14:25 PM
Ooc// I don't believe so. Those posts got deleted I think. I'll roleplay with you now though.

IC// Shaelyn turned to see another familiar face, one that brought a smile back to her features after slight restlessness took its place. She turned around to see him, then almost immediately dashing over to him, embracing Boogie in a tackle hug.

"Long time no see." she said happilly, pulling away after a few seconds.

Boogie blushed,after nearly being knocked over by Shaelyn.Scratching the back of his head he said,"Goob ta see jou...Good to see you,too."

He noticed the long line of eople in the Pokemon Center.

"What's going on here?"

FearItself

Shaelyn turned around briefly, checking to make sure the situation was as it was when she turned away from it, and then turned back to Boogie, grinning slightly at how her one friendly hug had made his thoughts jumbled for that one enjoyable moment. "A couple of kids found an injured Pokemon nearby, just like you did Boogie. Since it's happened more than once, I don't think it's just coincidence."