An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 30, 2007, 11:27:41 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 30, 2007, 11:09:57 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 30, 2007, 11:08:50 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 30, 2007, 10:06:27 AM
occ// to everyone oreburgh gym is closed due to an explosion made by team rocket as it says in the rp. just want to let everyone know that

Ooc// Seriously???

Awww maaan. :(

Floaroma it is then.
yah if u want to continue your quest plese do im waiting for fear so we can fly there on my charizard.

Okay.....I guess I'll ride too. That is, if I'll fit.
occ// oh no u wont there aint no room you never meet us it was just mike shaelyn and avaion avion left so its just mike and her(pst its supposed to be a bonding thing get it ;)) to try and make the story jucier.

Transient Link

i gtg in like 5-10 min and i wont be able to get back on till tomarrow so the rp will be at a standstill :(

im sorry about this guys hey fear when u read this can you please not go ahead till tommarow ill be on 3pm to 6pm est and it will be like that almost every weekday. k guys?

Transient Link

im logging off see you guys dont forget what i asked fear k?

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// They deleted our post, but everyone still remembers what happened in those posts, right?

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 01, 2007, 03:32:52 AM
I remember

OOC/// Me too, you, me fear, and the other people who were with Fear need to be on all at once in order to keep on going, so that definatly won't be today, but post something that way I can reply to it;)

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/kinda tedious thau we need to wait for them all

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/i am gonna need to get some sleep now. Might see you in the afternoon (4-6)

FearItself

Ooc// Umm... Why were our posts deleted? It was less spammy than what happened while I was gone one time where 12+ pages of nothing happened.
-sigh- I worked hard on the posts I posted recently. >_>

Yes, I remember where we all are. Is anyone else on?

Transient Link

occ// bad news guys  :( i can only get on 4 to 5:30 6 pm est now anyways fear i hope u get in withen this time.

FearItself

Ooc// I'm online now, silly. Want to roleplay? Everyone is at the Pokemon Center in Jubilife, which means Shaelyn kinda ditched Mike. :P

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Man, was this place down for a long time for any of you guys?
Ic//
"OK Crimson, use Swift on that Gible." commanded Avion, then Crimson shot energy stars at Gible.

The attack hit but it didnt seem to do a terrible amount of damage. "that the best ya got? Gible use Dragon Claw" Terra commanded, then Gible ran towards Crimson and slashed it with a glowing claw.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 01, 2007, 01:15:05 PM
Ooc// I'm online now, silly. Want to roleplay? Everyone is at the Pokemon Center in Jubilife, which means Shaelyn kinda ditched Mike. :P
what i didnt see that rp part!?

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 01, 2007, 01:29:35 PM
Ooc// Man, was this place down for a long time for any of you guys?
Ic//
"OK Crimson, use Swift on that Gible." commanded Avion, then Crimson shot energy stars at Gible.

The attack hit but it didnt seem to do a terrible amount of damage. "that the best ya got? Gible use Dragon Claw" Terra commanded, then Gible ran towards Crimson and slashed it with a glowing claw.
when i look it up through google but if i go through my fav list i can get in  :|

also if ur magicly at jublife then i suppose i am to :| but now we are way behind avion and i have something planned for him so i may "fly" ahead lol

Fell

Ooc// I'm waiting for the guy who needs to heal his pokemon to finish, so Shaelyn and I can heal our pokemon. :P

Spongebob does not approve