News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Lux returned later that morning, tired from training Noctowl.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 08:36:05 AM
Lux returned later that morning, tired from training Noctowl.

"Oh, your back!"

Sees a pokeball in his hand

"Did you catch a new pokemon overnight?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, meet Noctowl. I cauggt it during thd night.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 08:42:00 AM
"Yes, meet Noctowl. I cauggt it during thd night.
[/quote]"Oh alright, he looks pretty cool! Do you know where John is though?"

Triforce_Luigi

I am not sure. He may have gone ahead.

Fell

Martin's Zangoose was ready to fight. "Don't go to hard on it Blast. I only want it weakened so I can catch it." Blast nodded. "Blast! Use scratch!" Blast ran forward and attempted to scratch the budew. Th budew jumped aside. "Use quick attack!" Blast ran towards the budew and used quick ttack. It hit budew!

Martin threw the pokeball at the dazed budew. It wobbled for awhile, then finally clicked. Martin picked it up.

"Yes. My first pokemon I caught. Now to find Shaelyn. Come on Blast." Martin put the pokeball on his waist, and set off looking for Shaelyn.

Ooc// I gotta go eat now. See ya!

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 08:54:59 AM
I am not sure. He may have gone ahead.

"Ahhhh alright. I still need to train with Cyndaquil, and maybe catch another pokemon before I head off, so you can go ahead if you want to."

Triforce_Luigi

Thats  ok but I need to find a water or grass type if I want to beat the Oreburgh gym leader

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 09:09:57 AM
Thats  ok but I need to find a water or grass type if I want to beat the Oreburgh gym leader

"Oh alright I guess I should too."

Cyndaquil may be becomming stronger but not even close to take on 3 pokemon in a row, especially from a gym battle.

"I will be back in about an hour or so, you will still be here, right?"

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 09:21:52 AM
I will still be here.

"Alright then, I will be back in about an hour or so."

Heads off

Triforce_Luigi

OOC// I'm gonna have to go in about ten minutes. I don't know how long I'll be gone, so don't wait. If I'm not on, just go on without me and I'll catch up later.
IC//See ya, Pheonix. I'm gonna start training my Noctowl now."

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where at the route just south of the bike rode, Terra had two bicycles stored at her house thus meaning that they could go to Eterna.

Avion however was worried, now that Terra was in much more safety, Avion had time to think about his pokemon.

"My pokemon are weak, they never fought the first gym leader, thats valuable experiance that never happened...." said Avion in a down tone.

Terra then looked at Avion, giving him a grin. "I got an idea, how about you face my gym team? make you work for that badge I gave you, and maybe help your pokemon at the same time." she said

Avion liked this idea, if we wants to stand a chance in Eterna, he'd need to at the very least, evolve Crimson into a Quilava "Ok, I accept, Terra" said Avion.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 09:30:52 AM
OOC// I'm gonna have to go in about ten minutes. I don't know how long I'll be gone, so don't wait. If I'm not on, just go on without me and I'll catch up later.
IC//See ya, Pheonix. I'm gonna start training my Noctowl now."

OOC/// Alright, I guess I will talk to you later then

IC/// See you later Lux, hopefully when I come back, I shall come back with something new

Transient Link

occ/ im back has fear gotten back on? cant really continue my story without her lol :D