Ever thought of coming earlier?

FENRIS_WOLF

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on September 29, 2007, 07:19:00 PM
*sigh*
I have no idea what to do. :(
It is SOOOO annoying that I'm not on when everybody else is. :(

T_T  IT's not because I WANT to be on when nobody else is, it's that I CAN"T be on with everyone else because I'm always doing something else. XP

Triforce_Luigi

FENRIS_WOLF

Triforce_Luigi

Kooper

After practicing for hours and using a few potions, Ace finally used his secret move and took down the tree in one hit.

"Yes, perfect. I probably fell way behind while I did this training" Dan then returns his two pokemon. "but with Ace's move perfected, I'm ready for a match now! Alright, to Orebough!" And Dan runs into Jubilife city.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

Triforce_Luigi

During thenight, Lux decided to go hunting. He immediately came upon what he was looking for.He saw a Noctowl. He checked its moves with his Pokedex and used Luxio to catch it. Now for some training. He started teaching it to use Aerial Ace. Soon, Noctowl mastered it.

Now he would need to get one more before getting to Oreburgh.

Joeofmars

OoC//No one wanted to see my Growlithe  >:( :( :( :(

Also,I come back from a haunted house and there is like...10 new pages of posts!Uuugh...time to change what Boogie is doing.

IC//

No one wants to see Growlithe.

It's because I'm a bad person.

There was an angry growl.Boogie looked over and seen Growlithe.Growlithe was angry at him.

I didn't do it.

I swear.

The Growlithe ran away.

Growlithe.

Please come back.

Growlithe!

"GROWLITHE!"Boogie screamed."Growlithe come b-"

He was sitting in a Pokemon Center.He went to get off of the bed he was laying on.Pain erupte in him.

"Aaaaaah!"He screamed.

Nurse Joy came into the room.

"You need rest!"She screamed and made him lay back on the bed.

"What happend?"Boogie asked.

"You were in the Oreburgh City Gym and it exploded.Growlithe carried you out but your leg was broken."

"Gym?"Boogie sputtered,"I was never in a gym!"

Growlithe came through the door and jumped on the bed.He licked Boogie in the face.

"Hey boy."Boogie said with a forced smile on his face.

When Boogie turned around to ask the nurse more quostions she was gone.

FENRIS_WOLF

IC//
To his dismay, Fen could not find any of the trainers who had recently begun their journey from Professor Rowan's lab.
I guess I'll just have to go this journey alone, Fen thought to himself, The first thing I should probably do is challenge the first gym. Horsea would have a huge type advantage, but it hasn't battled before, so I'm not sure how well it would do.  With that thought, Fen headed off to Oreburgh.

FENRIS_WOLF

IC//
   Fen walked into the Oreburgh Cave.  To his joy, there was nobody else there.
   "Alright, Selsnya, It's high time that we began your training!" Fen released his shiny horsea from its pokéball. "Selesnya, stand guard while I set up a training ground."
   Fen took an Escape Rope from his pack, and nailed it to the walls of the cave, creating a makeshift boxing arena.  He then proceeded to spray Repel around the edges, so that wild pokémon would not interrupt.
"Alright now, Selesnya, Show me what you've got."

Fell

ooc// Could you give me a short summary of what happened??? DX I don't feel like reading ALL of those pages.

Ic// Martin walked into the grass. Looking for a pokemon that would do well in battle. He noticed a slight rustle in the grass ahead of him. He waited until the pokemon revealed itself.......! It was a Budew!

He got up, the budew noticed him, looking like it was going to run away it stopped when it heard Martin say, "Blast! Go!" When the Zangoose came out. The Budew was ready to fight.

Spongebob does not approve

Fell

Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on September 29, 2007, 07:30:08 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on September 29, 2007, 07:19:00 PM
*sigh*
I have no idea what to do. :(
It is SOOOO annoying that I'm not on when everybody else is. :(

T_T  IT's not because I WANT to be on when nobody else is, it's that I CAN"T be on with everyone else because I'm always doing something else. XP

ooc// I hate that!!! I'm not a night owl. So on the next day, I find like 10 new pages!!! DX

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

After a confusing clear up with Nurse Joy,Boogie left the Pokemon Center.

Why don't I remember coming here?

Boogie walked slowly with his crutches,he wasn't used to it.

"Grow-grow-rowlithe."

"It'll be ok boy."

After looking around he found a bench to sit on.When he sat down he felt something in his back pocket.He got back up and pulled it out.A case he had never seen before was in his back pocket.He opened it up and,to his astonishment,found the Oreburgh City Gym badge.

What the heck is going on here?

After sitting down for a while,he decided he needed to train.

I can't keep moping around here wondering what happened.

He trained with Growlithe and Alec untill it was night time.Growlithe was really strong and so was Alec.They were an equal match-up.Afterwards they went back to the bench they were sitting on earlier and sat down.Boogie recalled Alec and turned to Growlithe.

"You need a Pokeball."

"Grrrooow."He turned his head.He was to proud for a Pokeball.

"Ok,ok.You don't have to go in one.You little rascal."

Boogie layed down on the cramped bench with Growlithe on top of him and fell asleep.

PHOENIXBLAST

Wakes up the next morning, then looks around.

"Where is everyone?" I had asked Cyndaquil.

"Cynda?"

I didn't know what to do John was gone, and so was Lux. I guess they didn't leave to long ago though, and they weren't running away from anyone or thing because I don't see anything different. As I looked around I couldn't help but look throguh everyone's 'tent' and take a look where I thought I saw something. While was looking i didn't know whether I should try and find them or, whether I should stay here, or just leave.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay here a bit longer Cyndaquil, we can train a bit!"

"Cynda!"