News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

That sounds like a good theory. That may be the cause, but what do we do to cure it.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 06:17:53 PM
That sounds like a good theory. That may be the cause, but what do we do to cure it.
Well maybe Luxio might have to go through surgery, or it might be in him untill I don't know. We have to get to the Pokecenter and fast, I also think I heard a few beeps which could be the draining, or they are tracking us

Triforce_Luigi

We'd better hurry to the next town then.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 06:22:34 PM
We'd better hurry to the next town then.

"Yeah we should, but if it is a Tracking device we are in trouble. Anyway send out any pokemon you have, we need to have protection if they do find us."

Triforce_Luigi

Luxio's my only Pokemon at the moment, I just got out of Sandgem a day ago.

missingnomaster

Zig suddenly collapsed. He got up, but looked very tired.

"It looks like you were right. That stuff is bad.... Hm... looks like we should get our pokemon to the pokecenter fast."

OOC// seriously, we need to stop and wait until Fearitself gets back on. She is the starter of this RP, and She's missed a lot.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//I'm impatient. She might log back on tovight and I might not be able to come tomorrow.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 06:25:50 PM

"You must have trained him a lot then. Right now I onlt have my Cyndaquil, so we better hurry! Wait if Team Galactic made those potions maybe they were only meant to be used on his pokemon, so try to use discharge, and thunder on itself (Luxio) it might short it out!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Okay. Luxio, use Discharge on yourself."
Luxio glows with blue electricity. It feels a little better!
"Are you okay, Luxio?"
Lux!

missingnomaster

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 28, 2007, 06:29:08 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 06:25:50 PM

"You must have trained him a lot then. Right now I onlt have my Cyndaquil, so we better hurry! Wait if Team Galactic made those potions maybe they were only meant to be used on his pokemon, so try to use discharge, and thunder on itself (Luxio) it might short it out!"

"Zig could use thunderbolt as well, but it would be a KO on himself.... And also, if those potions were meant for him, then maybe he isnt bad after all and didnt know the potions were bad?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Perhaps. It's unlikely that he knew."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 28, 2007, 06:30:48 PM
"Are you okay, Luxio?"
Lux!

"Hmmmm let me check Luxio. Luxio seems to feel better but it actually seems like the device is doing more damage to him! I think the elctrcity is charging it."

OOC/// I have to go so we can start this up tommorow (post something after this that way I can reply to it a.s.a.p)

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//okay. but I might not be able to log on tomorrow.If I'm not there, don't wait for me, because I'll be busy this weekend. If I find time to come, I will, though. Bye!
IC//Let's get to a Pokemon Center!

missingnomaster

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 28, 2007, 06:34:03 PM
"Are you okay, Luxio?"
Lux!

"Hmmmm let me check Luxio. Luxio seems to feel better but it actually seems like the device is doing more damage to him! I think the elctrcity is charging it."

OOC/// I have to go so we can start this up tommorow (post something after this that way I can reply to it a.s.a.p)

"If electricity charges it, then im not sure what can be done."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: missignomaster on September 28, 2007, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 28, 2007, 06:34:03 PM
"Are you okay, Luxio?"
Lux!

"If electricity charges it, then im not sure what can be done."

Me neither.

OOC// I gotta go now too and do the dreaded homework. bye!