News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2D

Having reached the outside of the building, Duo stared at the Pokéball wondering how his new companion would look.

With a somewhat gentle throw, he tossed the Pokéball in the air and called out the name of his new pall. "Misdreavus, I choose you!"

A beautiful flash of light popped out of the Pokéball quickly revealing the form of Misdreavus. The Pokémon looked around rather puzzled until she finally saw Duo.

Although Duo was sporting a smile throughout most of this little event. Now, his smile was finally genuine. He looked up at the Misdreavus and rushed over to give it a massive hug!

"Oh man, you're so beautiful!!" he said as he brought her to his face for a hug. He pulled away and began to talk to her.

"Sorry for being so rude, I'm Duo, your trainer. Hopefully your new best buddy!"

The Misdreavus, hesitant at first, returned the hug to it's new friend. "Misdreavus-Miss!" it screamed as it cuddle with it Duo.

"Hahaha" You really are friendly aren't cha'? How do you like it in your Pokéball?"

Misdreavus shook it's head side to side sadly.

"Were you in there long?" he asked curiously.

Misdreavus shook it's head up and down, sadly once more.

"Alright, well, would you like to stay outside of your Pokéball with me instead? I wouldn't want you to be lonely in there"

The Misdreavus shook it's head up and down happily. "Misdreavus-Miss-Miss!!!" It shouted in all it's excitement.

"Alright then, outside you stay!" He shouted as he tossed the previous home of the Misdreavus in the air. "Misdreavus, use Shadow Ball!"

With that, the Misdreavus shot out a dark blast of energy at the air born ball. "Misdreavus!!!!" it shouted as the dark attack hit it's mark!

A massive explosion was made that darkened the skies quickly.

"Wow Misdreavus, didn't that look wonderful?"

"Misdreavus-dreavus!!!" It said excitedly.

"Alright buddy, I think it's about time you and I start on our adventure!" He said as he began to run over to the route leading to the next city.

The Misdreavus, floated behind near Duo's shoulder. "Misdreavus!!"

FENRIS_WOLF

One question....

What do OOC/// and  IC// mean?

Joeofmars

Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on September 27, 2007, 09:09:08 PM
One question....

What do OOC/// and  IC// mean?

Out of character(If you want to say something irrelevant to the story.

In Character(When you're actually RPing)

Kooper

Back at Sandgem, Dan just got his Ace healed up. Of course, he got left behind. "Blast, now we're behind everyone. Ah well, I suppose we can look for grass pokemon for the gym." After searching for what seemed like hours in the grass, having Ace scan them as well. They came across an Oddish eventually. "What's an oddish doing here? oh well." And so they begin battling an oddish. Ace uses a single wing attack and knocks it out.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

FENRIS_WOLF

OOC// ALright, I get it

IC//

I proudly walked into Professor Rowan's lab.  I was one of the last people to not get their pokémon yet, and I was definitely the most calm.  I had met Professor Rowan before, Professor Sequoia and I visited him frequently.  I had been around pokémon my whole life, so I was not nervous at all about getting my own.
    "Why, hello there, Fen!" Professor Rowan said in his gruff voice, "I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you were studying with Professor Sequioa?"
    "Hello Professor Rowan.  Professor Sequoia thought that I could further my studies if I got my own Pokémon," I said in a dignified tone, "By any chance, would you happen to have a Horsea?"
    "Yes Fen, I believe I do have a horsea. Let me get it for you." Dr Rowan strode into a back room.  When he came back, he was holding a blue Pokéball with a golden wave pattern on it.  "Here you go, I believe this should work out nicely for you." Professor Rowan handed me the strange pokéball.
     "Thank you very much Professor," I said nobly, and proceeded to give him a firm handshake in thanks.
      I exited the lab,  found a nice tree to sit under, and let my pokémon out.  Once the horsea had exited my pokéball, it glittered in the sunlight.  I gasped.  Instead of the normal light blue with a tan chest, it was a vibrant turquoise with a red chest.  I smiled  a large grin.

g2g for now, I'll RP sometime tonight.

FENRIS_WOLF

Ack! Stupid Keyboard!

FearItself

Ooc// Fenris, usually we roleplay in third person, but you don't have to if you don't want to. It's not really a narrative unless you yourself are physically telling the story, if you know what I mean, so roleplays are generally in third-person narrative.

Ic// As her group grew and grew, Shaelyn felt more and more confidence flow through her. To think that she was the one that started this group made her even more proud of herself. It was never like her to be that social, she was surprised of herself when she asked the two of them to travel with her. Then, more decided to join. The group would certainly be a force to be reckoned with.

"Well, what a small group we have." Shaelyn remarked sarcastically as they made their way north towards Jubilife, having to walk through some tall grass that's probably littered with young wild Pokemon. "Martin, we have to be careful. Both of our Pokemon have fainted so we can't protect ourselves if any wild Pokemon attack. Maybe we should walk in the middle of the group." Shaelyn suggested, looking over her shoulder to Martin as she gave her suggestion.

Avion-Finch

"you do that, I need to go a huntin', The first gym leaders a rock type trainer I've heard, I need to get my hands on a water type.....ya think we would find any wingulls around here?" Asked Avion as he dug his hand into his pocket.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

"Yeah, I think we should walk in the middle." Martin replied.

"What will we do once we heal our pokemon? Are we hanging around the city, or going on to Oreburgh? " Martin asked.

Spongebob does not approve

Kooper

Catching an oddish, Dan thought about his fight with Avion, even though afterwards he didn't say anything rude, he hated his loss. As the bitter taste of defeat left a bad taste in his mouth he looked towards Ace "Ace, after we get to Jubilife, we're going to train to the ground." Ace seemed interested in this suggestion so Dan headed for Jubilife, and then later train for a rematch.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

FearItself

"I don't really care. I'm in no rush to get to the first gym so, if you want, we can hang around in Jubilife. I hear it's a pretty fun city, and big too." Shaelyn replied to Martin as she looked over to them, the two of them now walking in the middle of the group for safety purposes. They were walking uphill, and she began to see the tops of the taller buildings in Jubilife over the top of the hill they were gradually growing closer to. A slight smile appeared on her face as she tapped against Stantler's pokeball instinctively. Don't worry Stantler, we're almost there. I'll get you to a Pokemon Center as soon as possible.

Avion-Finch

"eh, might as well try" said Avion as he removed his hand from his pocket, revealing a shiny coin.  "Wingull love shiny things, maybe I can summon one with this..."

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

missingnomaster

"Zig and I have yet to have a battle together. Would anyone like to take me on once we get to Jubilife?"

FearItself

"I'll battle you." Shaelyn said, looking over to the acquaintance that requested a battle once the group got settled at Jubilife. "Well, I'll battle you after I heal Stantler, of course. I could see the look in his eyes as he battled Martin's Zangoose, my Stantler loves battling. I'm sure he wouldn't mind battling after some rest." she finished, tapping her finger against her Stantler's pokeball again.

"Actually... Do you mind if I look around Jubilife for some wild Pokemon first?" she asked. "Maybe Stantler needs a good long rest. And, to make it fair, we would both be using Pokemon we hadn't battled with before. Deal?"

Fell

"Okay. I wanted to check the place out too." Martin said as he walked along.

"I will gladly battle you once my Zangoose is healed. It needs experience for the gym leader. "

Spongebob does not approve