News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Wii U Launch Games

Started by Neerb, November 14, 2012, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

"I am really pleased to hear Twitter's opinion, because since the first episode on SNES many games have been made but the series has little evolved. I thought people had grown weary of it. I'd like to say: Thank you very much and try to wait by playing Nintendo Land's F-Zero minigame. I am also very curious and I'd like to ask those people: Why F-Zero? What do you want that we haven't done before?"- Shigeru Miyamoto on F-Zero

Maybe you guys should have bought more copies of F-Zero GX, cause Miyamoto doesn't even know why you want a new F-Zero game. This is kind of funny, what with Mario games coming out every year...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

At this point, I wouldn't care if GX was remade in a coat of HD graphics + online + maybe other features.

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on November 23, 2012, 07:12:49 PM
At this point, I wouldn't care if GX was remade in a coat of HD graphics + online + maybe other features.

oh god yes

PizzaWolf

Nayrman

Quote from: Tupin on November 23, 2012, 06:49:12 PM
"I am really pleased to hear Twitter's opinion, because since the first episode on SNES many games have been made but the series has little evolved. I thought people had grown weary of it. I'd like to say: Thank you very much and try to wait by playing Nintendo Land's F-Zero minigame. I am also very curious and I'd like to ask those people: Why F-Zero? What do you want that we haven't done before?"- Shigeru Miyamoto on F-Zero

Maybe you guys should have bought more copies of F-Zero GX, cause Miyamoto doesn't even know why you want a new F-Zero game. This is kind of funny, what with Mario games coming out every year...

"What do you want that we haven't done before"? Uh... Miyamoto, how about a combination of well done vehicle AND track creation that two entries had but never both at once. How about a full, great online mode with up to thirty plus racers at once? There are LOTS of things you could still do with F-Zero... sheesh.