News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition

Started by Neerb, June 12, 2012, 02:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Coming to Japan July 19th and other countries later is Kirby's 20th anniversary game. The Wii title comes with a CD and booklet celebrating Kirby, and the Wii disc itself will have the following games on it:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

I. WANT. THIS. COLLECTION.

Tupin

No Kirby Air Ride? The other games are good, but somehow I knew Kirby Air Ride wouldn't make it...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Lotos

I just saw this today on Nintendo's Tech Support forums (I was so bored, that I was browsing them).  I plan to pick this up as soon as possible after release.

Neerb

It's been priced at the yen equivalent of $48, while the usual Wii game in Japan is the yen equivalent of $72, so it'll probably $30 or so here.

Lotos

Quote from: Trevelyan on June 18, 2012, 04:15:08 PM
It's been priced at the yen equivalent of $48, while the usual Wii game in Japan is the yen equivalent of $72, so it'll probably $30 or so here.

...Are you kidding me?  I paid $50 for that Mario anniversary game that was a port of Mario All-Stars for the SNES.

If this is true, this will be worth every penny.  :D

Neerb

Quote from: Lotos on June 19, 2012, 12:10:01 PM
...Are you kidding me?  I paid $50 for that Mario anniversary game that was a port of Mario All-Stars for the SNES.

If this is true, this will be worth every penny.  :D

Well, we don't know for SURE, we just know that Japan is getting it cheaper than they usually do.